Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

REGGOR'S road to greatness

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
I will be start my cycle with AY test and HG products..

100 mgs of TPA
T-3 -HG
DNP - crystal
clen - HG
caber - HG
adex - HG

TPA - 100 mgs ED
Caber .5 mon & thurs
Adex 1 mg mon & thurs
T3 12.5 daily up to 25mcg
DNP - 250 mgs ED to start
Clen - not sure yet..

I am still working on cycling clen and dnp.. Maybe one week of clen then one week of dnp .

Last edited:
REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
My cardio will be to jog at the high school track each morning with my wife then onto the gym for elliptical machine ..

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
I just got my blood work back and it looks like my body has begun to recover.. I was on for 2 & 1/2 years and my nuts appear to be back working again ... At 46 years I thought for sure I would have had permanent damage ..

So now its time to start again .. This time i plan to do it as best i can with attention to detail..

Last edited:
REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
OCT TEST

bloodoct151_zps5424c069.png

oct152_zps78521720.png

oct153_zps7b68654d.png
[/QUOTE]

JAN TEST

newyearbloodtst1_zps39afc744.png

newyearbloodtst2_zpsb391371e.png

Last edited:
REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
Being off for 5 months with out any pct or anything for that matter it has taken a tremendous beating on my body and mind.. Speaking from experience i would do some type of pct if i plan to ever come off again.. At my age staying on would offer me a better quality of life..

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
So yesterday I started up again here I go !!

Monday i front load 200 mgs AY-TPA

AY - TPA - 100 mgs ED
Caber .5 mon & thurs
Adex 1 mg mon & thurs
T3 12.5 daily
DNP - 250 mgs ED

I have to admit I am a bit nervous about the dnp but at day 2 no sides yet..I have been out working from the time i wake up till close to midnight.. It will all come together as i move forward.. I plan on posting body temp thru out this dnp trial.
I will get more detail as i go but for now i have to get to work.

Last edited:
Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Good luck bro! So you didn't end up getting on TRT? TRT certainly helps, but it does become a hassle when I have plans to run a blast, and the good ole' doc wants blood work right in the middle of my blast. Makes things difficult sometimes.

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
Yep looking at my blood test it seems that the body began to recover.. So after being on for 2 &1/2 years and coming off cold turkey for 5 months i was able to recover with test levels in the very low normal 232 for a 46 year old..

Last edited:
Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Yep looking at my blood test it seems that the body began to recover.. So after being on for 2 &1/2 years and coming off cold turkey for 5 months i was able to recover with test levels in the very low normal 232 for a 46 year old..

I highly doubt 232 is very low normal for a 46 old. That's bull. I would stay on short esters, and then come off and go to a new doc. Just watch....your doc may look at other things like hematocrit and decide to himself that you have been on steroids and not want to give you test because of that. Some of them are smarter than we think they are....they just do not tell US what they are really thinking about us.

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
He told me to TRT is not out of the question but first we have to fix my sleep problem.. I tried to C PAP machine for a couple of weeks but it just doesn't work.. I give up I just have to believe I'm never going to have a deep sleep again.. So I said to hell with it I'm jumping back on cuz I'm a disaster I look like s*** I feel like s***

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
He told me to TRT is not out of the question but first we have to fix my sleep problem.. I tried to C PAP machine for a couple of weeks but it just doesn't work.. I give up I just have to believe I'm never going to have a deep sleep again.. So I said to hell with it I'm jumping back on cuz I'm a disaster I look like s*** I feel like s***

CPAP works very well for me. I cannot sleep without it now. I put my mask on, and I'm out in five minutes. It definitely took a few months to get used to. People kept telling me keep using it, you will love it, you just have to get used to it. I am so glad I did.

I think most of us would find out we needed a cpap machine if we took the test. I have yet to hear anyone going for a sleep study and them not ending up on sleep machine.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic