RalfKelleh
What's New?

REGGOR'S road to greatness

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
Day 3

So far no sides for the dnp ... Diet is going well just the same chicken, eggwhites and green beans..

Cpap same as before after about 3 hours i take it off .. I am going to try the other style tonight and see how that goes.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Day 3

So far no sides for the dnp ... Diet is going well just the same chicken, eggwhites and green beans..

Cpap same as before after about 3 hours i take it off .. I am going to try the other style tonight and see how that goes.

Did you visit cpaptalk.com yet?
Start asking questions and learn how to read your data.

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
I have been reading there but man it is hard to get used to it.. I have been back at the sleep center for a sim card check.. They upped the pressure saying that the jump from when i had a episode was to big and that's what wakes me up.
They also want me to go in and meet with the respitory therapist and they would show me exactly how to use my machine ..

Last night i went back to the mask with the forehead support the other one leaks to much..

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
Day 4

I am starting to feel the dnp a little.. I feel the heat mostly around my stomach area.. It kinda feels like drinking a hot coffee on a really hot day.. Luckly i am a driver so i can keep the AC on me as i drive.. The heat so far is not bad at all and as it stands i can continue for my planed 20 days .

I am only having carbs on my first meal (brown rice)
chicken
lean beef
veggies
miracle noodles
I will get more into diet and training as i move forward but for now it is just a plan low carb high protein diet..

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
Monday will be 7 days I think I'm going to bump the DNP up to 500mgs a day.. I'm already down 6 pounds which is kind of funny since the dnp is said to give you water retention I'm still losing weight.
so far side effects are very small I feel confident that I could go up another 250 mgs but I'll wait till Monday..
diet has been on point I have only had carbohydrates in the morning maybe I'll add some more carbs during the day and see if it turns up the heat

Last edited:
REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
Still having trouble with my cpap machine. I am now waking up all night long more then ever.. Feel's as if i have not slept at all in 2 days my sleep depravation is becoming a big problem thru out the day.. I might have to stop using the cpap and get some sleep for a few days then try again...
After the night of cpap i get up completely exhausted and my eyes burn from no sleep.

Last edited:
REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
Did you visit cpaptalk.com yet?
Start asking questions and learn how to read your data.

I am reading there and i seem to be on track but if i keep trying to use this machine my sleep depravation will get me before i can get used to it.. I can take my sim card to the sleep center any time i want to get my machine adjusted for free..

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
I have added 3 carb meals just oats & brown rice. I have not noticed any added heat because of carbs nor have i noticed any extra water weight .. I do however feel the heat but its not intolerable .. To me it feels the hotter i allow my body temp to rise by physical activity it feels as thought it could rise uncontrollably..
I had a client in my car wanted the heat on so i turned it up i could feel my body temp rise .. Most of the heat was in my abdomen but i did begin to sweat.. I would usually like the car at 71 degrees but now that feels like 85 degrees..
So far i like this DNP but i will see at the end how well it worked ..

So for me i would say that carbs have no effect on the heat . Also water retention is minimal at best...

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
DAY 6 DNP

After adding carbs back in my weight has went back up 5 pounds .. This is only 1 pound shy of my starting weight. So i now have to look at carbs again and maybe take back my last statement.. I have kept my training and cardio down to a minimum b/c i am not sure of the side affects .. I feel as though over heating is a real threat by physical activity or environment .

1. Turning up the heat in my car i began to heat up uncontrollably .
2 When sitting down any part of my body in contact with the chair begins to sweat.
3 i can drive around in 20 degree weather with the windows down and feel great.. I am going to stay at 250 mgs of DNP for another week there is still to much to learn to go all in.

My other supps i have yet to feel .. I do not have the libido of a 18 year old as i usually do also i would always have morning wood when on .. However i am getting that all around body tightness that i get ..

So this week i am going to drop the carbs and turn up the cardio and training .. I am still going to continue to take things light as i go to much to learn and the stakes are high.

Next blood test will be around feb 1st . i am not sure if i will just do the lady's panel or the 150$ that does a full panel.

Last edited:
REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
Day 11 DNP

I am still moving along well on my first DNP run .. I have stayed @ 250 mgs ed along with test,caber,adex & T3 .. First there is with out a doubt a link to heat and carbs. After about 10 mins form a carb meal begin to get hot the heat comes more from my mid section stomach area.. That tends to last about 15 mins.. So for me it is smart to only have carbs if i can be in a climate controlled area.. I am still playing around with meals and activity to try and get a real understanding of how my body does with DNP. My snot is yellow and i am also having bad constipation which maybe from dehydration as it seems i cant get enough water..

I am not sure but DNP may have something to do with suppressing my libido.. I am always like a buck in rut when on test but so far I feel nothing.. I will be going for a blood test soon and that will tell the story about that..

I will continue till feb 1st then go on a clen run for a few weeks then back to another DNP with all i have learned from this trial run..
All in all things are going great on my first trial run..

Last edited:
REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
Training is going very well I am losing around 3 pounds per week.. I have been running

Caber .5 mon & thurs
Adex 1 mg mon & thurs
1 gram of test E week .
Then I have been doing 17 days of clen on then dnp 21 days ..
clen day 1 = 40mcg
clen day 2 = 60mcg
c len day 3 = 80mcg
clen day 4 = 100mcg
day 5 thru 15 =100 mcg
day 16 60mcg

Then while on dnp stop the t3 and just cruise along at 250 mgs of crystal dnp for 3 week.. I really like this dnp and in my opinion as some who as used it its awesome ..

My diet is very clean and I am carb cycling

day 1 400 grams
day 2 400 grams
day 3 200 grams
day 4 200 grams
day 5 100 grams
day 6 100 grams
day 7 0 carbs
day 8 0 carbs

I am at the moment bloated up from the dnp but my waist is getting smaller by the day ..

Next week I will add 100 mgs of anavar ed for 8 weeks ..

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
What's the break down on your diet, carbs, protein & fat? How many Kcals are you getting each day? Do you know what your maintenance Kcals are? Are you keeping a food log? Good luck with your cut bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic