Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

REGGOR'S road to greatness

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Good to see you Reggor. Wondered what had happened to you.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
He told me to TRT is not out of the question but first we have to fix my sleep problem.. I tried to C PAP machine for a couple of weeks but it just doesn't work.. I give up I just have to believe I'm never going to have a deep sleep again.. So I said to hell with it I'm jumping back on cuz I'm a disaster I look like s*** I feel like s***

You gave up on the cpap after a few weeks?
Big mistake... Huge mistake.
Fix your sleep apnea, its deadly and will make you feel so much better.

I highly recommend you to visit this site: www.cpaptalk.com
Read up and learn a bit.
You can make it work for you if you try.

I struggled in the beginning.
Took me a bit to figure out what worked for me.
It was rough but now I can't imagine not using the machine, still hate it but it makes me feel so much better.
They gave me a nasal mask, that did not work since I am a mouth breather from time to time.
Got a full face mask, struggled getting to work right but it works now.
They had the ramp function on, that made it worse for me. Turned it off.
Increased the pressure from 8 to 12. Took some trial and error.
Most importantly I asked for a machine with data capabilities and read that data to see what was going on.

I had 60 events per hour sleeping on my back and 45 sleeping on my side so I a bit more then you.
It took me a while to get it working right (probably 3 - 4 weeks), then it took me a few months after that to "recover" and feel good again.
now I use the cpap every night, even bring it on vacation.

My doc said fixing the sleep apnea might increase my test levels but I was on TRT already.
Told him I had no interest in finding out if it would and just stayed on.

your hemocrit/hemaglobin has been high. You can prevent that by donating blood every 2 months.
its good for you.

If your doctor is not working with you find another one.
Good luck, I hope it all works out.

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
You gave up on the cpap after a few weeks?
Big mistake... Huge mistake.
Fix your sleep apnea, its deadly and will make you feel so much better.

I highly recommend you to visit this site: www.cpaptalk.com
Read up and learn a bit.
You can make it work for you if you try.

I struggled in the beginning.
Took me a bit to figure out what worked for me.
It was rough but now I can't imagine not using the machine, still hate it but it makes me feel so much better.
They gave me a nasal mask, that did not work since I am a mouth breather from time to time.
Got a full face mask, struggled getting to work right but it works now.
They had the ramp function on, that made it worse for me. Turned it off.
Increased the pressure from 8 to 12. Took some trial and error.
Most importantly I asked for a machine with data capabilities and read that data to see what was going on.

I had 60 events per hour sleeping on my back and 45 sleeping on my side so I a bit more then you.
It took me a while to get it working right (probably 3 - 4 weeks), then it took me a few months after that to "recover" and feel good again.
now I use the cpap every night, even bring it on vacation.

My doc said fixing the sleep apnea might increase my test levels but I was on TRT already.
Told him I had no interest in finding out if it would and just stayed on.

your hemocrit/hemaglobin has been high. You can prevent that by donating blood every 2 months.
its good for you.

If your doctor is not working with you find another one.
Good luck, I hope it all works out.

I still have it here so i will start back on the cpap tonight.. One of the problems is that i too am a mouth breather and i drool when i fall asleep that also wakes me up. I have the machine that has the sim card so can monitor whats going on..

Last edited:
REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
Good to see you Reggor. Wondered what had happened to you.

Thanks bro good to see you too.. I have been around just on some other boards leaning all about this world of online bodybuilding.. I have to say there is a lot of f***ed up sh*t out there..

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
CPAP works very well for me. I cannot sleep without it now. I put my mask on, and I'm out in five minutes. It definitely took a few months to get used to. People kept telling me keep using it, you will love it, you just have to get used to it. I am so glad I did.

I think most of us would find out we needed a cpap machine if we took the test. I have yet to hear anyone going for a sleep study and them not ending up on sleep machine.

Yep the first thing the doc said was a man your size and age most likely will need a cpap machine

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Damn, now I'm starting to think I should go get that sleep study done and see if I don't need cpap. I'm not a fat guy but hearing how much better it's made a lot of you guys feel... I just feel sleepy almost all the time.

Plus, being hooked up to a machine in bed is soooo sexy.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Yesh the sexiness of it really bothered me at first, but now my wife yells at me to put it on. I couldn't imagine being single and telling a girl...excuse me while I hook up my breathing apparatus.

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
I'm going to try it again tonight. they told me to try it without the humidifier on it maybe it'll dry me out so I won't drool

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I still have it here so i will start back on the cpap tonight.. One of the problems is that i too am a mouth breather and i drool when i fall asleep that also wakes me up. I have the machine that has the sim card so can monitor whats going on..

Check out cpaptalk.com you will learn more there then your doc about this.
you can find a software that will read your sim card and let you know how you are doing with it.
The right mask is a must, makes all the difference.

Yesh the sexiness of it really bothered me at first, but now my wife yells at me to put it on. I couldn't imagine being single and telling a girl...excuse me while I hook up my breathing apparatus.

I still hate that part. I will wait until the light is out before I put it on.

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
I have 2 kinds of mask i guess i will just need to keep at it..

So this is day 2 of dnp and still no sides.. Diet was good just eggwhites and chicken and green beans.. I am not feeling the test yet but i hope to soon.. I will be going for another blood test feb 1 ..

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
I saw you said you were one 100mgs TPA/day. What's TPA?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic