Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Bostin Loyd is not invincible.

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
Looks like dumbitis with a serious case of douchosis. Maybe he is getting treated by Dr. Gregg Valentino

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Wow. Watch his insulin video. I hope no one follows anything he says... except I know people do.

And why is anybody putting illegal stuff they maybe doing on YouTube for everyone to see?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Wow. Watch his insulin video. I hope no one follows anything he says... except I know people do.

And why is anybody putting illegal stuff they maybe doing on YouTube for everyone to see?

Welcome to the enigma that is Bostin Loyd. He exposes the truth. He doesn't run around claiming he's natural. Instead he tells exactly how he did it. Which, is not so far off from how a pro could do it. All eyes were on him. Just waiting for him to slip up so the "drugs are bad" people could have their day. AND YOU LET IT HAPPEN BOSTIN! YOU REALLY SCREWED THE POOCHIE. And now it will be further demonized. I so respect what he did... to tell the truth... but god damn it. Your not helping anyone by proving them right.

Cobra

Cobra

Nov 15, 2013
People should stop complaining about Bostin Lloyd.

If you don't like him you should ignore him, and not be part of the throngs of people talking about him. You're helping make him an internet celeb.

JMO

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012

If you don't like him you should ignore him, and not be part of the throngs of people talking about him. You're helping make him an internet celeb.

JMO

He is to hard to ignore. I think its funny as hell. i follow his girlfriend too.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011

JMO

Must be on his and KBDs mailing list

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The demise of Bostin Lloyd, I knew this day would come. He'll never compete again. To me this points out the dangers of synthol more than anything else. But the casual person will see it as dirty steroids or the like.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
The demise of Bostin Lloyd, I knew this day would come. He'll never compete again. To me this points out the dangers of synthol more than anything else. But the casual person will see it as dirty steroids or the like.

He claims the injection was gear not SEO.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
This guy is a clown. He mega doses gear and uses ridiculous amounts of synthol. Not only does he use it, but he promotes it. I'm so happy this happens to an ass like this. He flames to put 3 ccs of synthol in each tricep head 2-3 time a week and even more when contest time comes. He also just got a cyst removed from that arm. Guys like this are asking for infections and bad shit like this to happen

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic