Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Bostin Loyd is not invincible.

Cobra

Cobra

Nov 15, 2013
He is to hard to ignore. I think its funny as hell. i follow his girlfriend too.

I don't really care one way or the other about him. I just get annoyed when people complain about someone and then continue to give them attention and publicity. It's like when people post shit on their FB against Michael Moore or Ann Coulter or whoever. Just don't share the link if you hate the person.

Must be on his and KBDs mailing list

I do not engage either or these fellers.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
He did his thing. Hopefully he'll learn and change his tune. Best of Luck.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
he is coming out with a new video about it on Sat i will post it

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
This guy is a clown. He mega doses gear and uses ridiculous amounts of synthol. Not only does he use it, but he promotes it. I'm so happy this happens to an ass like this. He flames to put 3 ccs of synthol in each tricep head 2-3 time a week and even more when contest time comes. He also just got a cyst removed from that arm. Guys like this are asking for infections and bad shit like this to happen

I know his buddy,he's just as stupid.The guy runs oral winny for 5-6 months.Just placed in the physique class at the olympia,not going to last long either.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
idk i think Bostin might care now.I'm sure his parents care even if he's real stupid.I think it's good for threads like this to be posted,so other young dudes who think he's kool see what can happen by pumping tons of garbage into your body.

Last edited:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I just found out that the injection contained two different oils and one water base solution.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I promised that I would release the name of Bostin's new trainer so here it goes. It's Dave Pulcinella.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
I think he was the one that told him to inject 2oils and a water base in one shot

Damn. I've done 1cc of oil an 1cc of suspension before. Thought it was ok... won't be doing that anymore.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic