Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Bostin Loyd is not invincible.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Yes it was Palumbo. I don't know why they parted ways. I will try to get some details.

I am guessing the shot maybe ??? and as result his ****ed up arm lol. Im sure Boston is not saying " its my fault" its more Like" Dave told me to do it."

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
shes smart. right out of the box she clarified by 1:55 all these drugs are for males, none are for females. i totally agree. Women Dont needs testostereone, Estrogen, Growth Hormone, DHEA, and so on. We should probably just remove her ovaries now since shes young enough to still accidentally produce those hormones that are only for men. These tow are complete morons. I cant wait until they get in trouble for giving harmful information and recommendations.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I think that was very stupid of her to do. and it does seen like she is promoting AAS. Yea i will get her more clients but in the long run it will come back and kick her in the ass. video does get me excited to start my cycle next mouth :)

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
Won't comment on this cat and his g/f. I've done some pretty stupid crap in my life, so I am not one to point any fingers.

Just wanted to say that I read a very interesting article about a year back on combining a water base inject (for example B12) with an oil based inject. (AAS).

Point of the article? DON'T DO IT!!! Oils and water do not mix within a muscle:-o

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
The real and only problem with these two are that they truly think they now exactly what they're doing and really believing that they know what they're doing. Then kids get on youtube and follow their cycles like 2 muslims reading the Curan!

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
The real and only problem with these two are that they truly think they now exactly what they're doing and really believing that they know what they're doing. Then kids get on youtube and follow their cycles like 2 muslims reading the Curan!

His first vid, the one leading up to the contra, was still a lot of drugs but much more reasonable than his 13 grams vid. That's just stupid.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Let me just say this kid is a ****ING RETARD...21 yr old? he has barely any experience in competition, aside from his win at the contra, which if you look at other competitors, it wasn't much of a show.. did he look good? Yeah he looks pretty good but not mind blowing, PLUS the kid is soo ****in arrogant + stupid, runs synthol at 21 yr old, talks stupidity online in videos and FB posts, and people love his honesty? who is he in BB? a nobody. I don't get it LOL he got whats coming to him and he still talks shit about how he is better than everyone else.. I guarantee he won't be going far in BB at all.. and with his arm like that, it'll ruin the rest
good riddens to trash :)

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
^^^
Cant agree more. I hate hoe arrogant people get about there knowledge of drugs. The science behind it and how to use them when there barely legal

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
His dad was a ****ing beast in the mid eighties. Lost to Strydym in the USA.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
It is sad, but I have to admit that I actually enjoy watching these videos

Johnny Test

Johnny Test

Oct 29, 2013
Love when 20 something year olds all of a sudden are gurus wtf jeez

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic