Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Gonna use the Slin

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So before i start, save me the whole talk about how dangerous it is. I have many diabetic friends and my cousin is diabetic and ive done over a year of research.

Since im dieting to get to low BF levels im going to need some anti-catabolic properties. Slin is a good choice.

I plan on taking 5-10 iu after a workout followed by a big bottle of gatorade, and a carb meal 30-45 mins after gatorade consumption.

5-10 iu isnt anything serious like the pros take and i think i should be fine.

I also might think about cycling off test and letting my natty levels recover and slin might be able to help maintain gains and from what ive read it can stimulate the HPTA. (PCT will be followed of course regardless) Note i said might lol.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
You need to do some serious research buddy. most people start at 1IU post workout and i have never heard of it being used to get lean. seriously, go read A LOT. Zane would have never used slin btw....

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Wasnt gonna start off using 5-10. Was going to taper up... But as usual lets see how many people can flame me for this.

Last edited:
goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Wasnt gonna start off using 5-10. Was going to taper up...

U didnt mention that, i thought i was possibly saving your life. i will bow out of this thread now.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
U didnt mention that, i thought i was possibly saving your life. i will bow out of this thread now.

My apologies for not mentioning it. Should have.

But anyways i was going to taper it up slowly. maybe go to 6 iu MAX. 10 seems a bit excessive.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Good luck keeping lean...even small amounts can interupt fat burning...just sayin.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
what about your prescious lean physique? are you saying you want to add mass? well you cant remain in that condition and do so bruther. will your avi cange daily still while on slin? timing with the food is going to have to be spot on. good luck.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
My apologies for not mentioning it. Should have.

But anyways i was going to taper it up slowly. maybe go to 6 iu MAX. 10 seems a bit excessive.

if your trully trying to add mass 6iu is not much.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic