Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Gonna use the Slin

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
^ Do research on 1-2iu Pre cardio. If you're going to use T3, you're going to need some good androgen's in place to prevent your body from eat itself to nothing. I take 25ug of T3 daily, but that's only because i'm using gh.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
^ Do research on 1-2iu Pre cardio. If you're going to use T3, you're going to need some good androgen's in place to prevent your body from eat itself to nothing. I take 25ug of T3 daily, but that's only because i'm using gh.

Well maybe i will when im bulking man. Like i said it was an idea. thanks for all the input. Maybe on my next bulk ill throw in slin. See how it works out. :)

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
im considering the same thing.useing slin....i have zero experiance useing it.But i have all the right info i need to run it safe when i decide to..im runing it to try and pack on more mass...within the next 2 weeks i will make up my mind....Plus i have someone with much experiance to guild me therw the way if i decide to run it....If i can gain 15 lbs on slin then to me its worth trying....If i do start runing it....i will use a fast acting slin....dw

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
U think insulin (with test) would be enough to halt catabolic effects of T3?

im not a fan of T3 as it is a muscle eater. i have no idea. T3 can bring on a hast of other problems, thiroid etc. bro you are lean as hell, what more do you want? like the one guy said you are young and i would slow down if i were you and tyry to find some happy medium. your avi speaks like you happy but kind of ghey lol jk. what is it you really want?

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Everyone is different, but I've found when prepping for two contest naturally, that I could lose about 1.5-2 pounds of fat per week without any substantial catabolic condition occuring. Had to take BCAAs, and did need to cycle carbs as I got leaner. If you're trying to lose some BF relatively slowly, I wouldn't be too concerned about losing a lot of muscle.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
im considering the same thing.useing slin....i have zero experiance useing it.But i have all the right info i need to run it safe when i decide to..im runing it to try and pack on more mass...within the next 2 weeks i will make up my mind....Plus i have someone with much experiance to guild me therw the way if i decide to run it....If i can gain 15 lbs on slin then to me its worth trying....If i do start runing it....i will use a fast acting slin....dw

Yeah the fast acting slin is obv going to be the best choice. But im gonna use while bulking for sure. maybe a 6-8 week run of 6-10iu MAX.

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
I started of with 10ius and was just fine. You can go hypo at any dose if you do the things you need to do following your slin dose. Using slin to get thin? i never heard of it. Yes you can use slin during dieting to keep full and not to lose muscle, but the slin isntr getting you lean.If anything you will get fat.Most people gain a lot of fat while on slin and its because they over due their carbs.If you find out how many less grams you need per iu, you can take any of that extra fat gain away. You start off with 10 grams of carbs per 1 iu slin. Every day or every other day you take away 1 carb per iu. If you get symptoms of becoming hypo you know you went to low and you need to add back another carb or so. Now if you dont mind about gaining as much weight as possible. You would be more then happy with 10grams per 1 iu. Just for me I rather not have to lose all that fat in the end.

Slin is great if you knwo what your doing. I lov using it pre-workout. Just dont recommend it for the beginner.

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
So before i start, save me the whole talk about how dangerous it is. I have many diabetic friends and my cousin is diabetic and ive done over a year of research.

Since im dieting to get to low BF levels im going to need some anti-catabolic properties. Slin is a good choice.

I plan on taking 5-10 iu after a workout followed by a big bottle of gatorade, and a carb meal 30-45 mins after gatorade consumption.

5-10 iu isnt anything serious like the pros take and i think i should be fine.

I also might think about cycling off test and letting my natty levels recover and slin might be able to help maintain gains and from what ive read it can stimulate the HPTA. (PCT will be followed of course regardless) Note i said might lol.

Slin is great for PCt. Ive gained muscle during PCt with the use of slin.Never have i heard it can stimualte HPTA before.Dont think this is true. I want to see this on paper.

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
Well im on clen but i hear T3 is better for stripping fat (in a diet of course). But i know if i was to use T3 id have to up the calories.

My test dose is low goldy remember... 250mg a week.

If your looking to keep muscle mass while dieting. You dont want to use t3. It will eat your muscles away during a diet

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I started of with 10ius and was just fine. You can go hypo at any dose if you do the things you need to do following your slin dose. Using slin to get thin? i never heard of it. Yes you can use slin during dieting to keep full and not to lose muscle, but the slin isntr getting you lean.If anything you will get fat.Most people gain a lot of fat while on slin and its because they over due their carbs.If you find out how many less grams you need per iu, you can take any of that extra fat gain away. You start off with 10 grams of carbs per 1 iu slin. Every day or every other day you take away 1 carb per iu. If you get symptoms of becoming hypo you know you went to low and you need to add back another carb or so. Now if you dont mind about gaining as much weight as possible. You would be more then happy with 10grams per 1 iu. Just for me I rather not have to lose all that fat in the end.

Slin is great if you knwo what your doing. I lov using it pre-workout. Just dont recommend it for the beginner.

I was gonna use it post workout. 5-6ius down a gatorade and go home and eat a carb meal. Id keep my carbs in check. but ill use while bulking.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I was gonna use it post workout. 5-6ius down a gatorade and go home and eat a carb meal. Id keep my carbs in check. but ill use while bulking.

KBD....you don't even need slin while bulking. It's far more dangerous than AAS and IMO it's harder to get consistent gains than with AAS. Just stick to what you know and worry less about your fucking hairs falling out! I'd bet you anything in the world your hair falls out BECAUSE you stress about it. I'm sick and tired of telling you everything you need to do to be successful and then you just change the plan the next day. You always admit I've never steered you wrong in the past but then you pull the constant bipolar shit. I'm not quite sure what to make of it man. You act like you know everything and start a thread letting people know what you are gonna do but you "don't wanna be warned" cuz you have researched for over a year? Research is nothing if you haven't talked to 10+ people who have done it personally. Not something you want to fuck around with.

None of this is a flame toward you, it's all a "what the fuck are you doing with your life" wake up call. Is this how you want to be forever? Are you gonna sit there behind your webcam and let the world come to you? Or are you gonna go out and grab the world by the balls and castrate that bitch?!!! The decision is yours bro...do something

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010

Well how big of a gatorade is it. if its the 16oz bottles its not enough carbs. It only holds 32 grams i believe. For 5-6ius you need 60grams of carbs at least to play it safe.Do you even know what slin to use? If this is your first time. I would go with LOG (humalog) its the fastest acting. In and clear in 3 hours.really need to do some research cause if thats all your going to do, your going to go hypo. You need to get in your carbs and protein soon as you inject, then 45 mins later again and again 45 mintues after that. Please dont go by everythign im saying. you have to hear and read up on all angles.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic