Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Gonna use the Slin

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
KBD you will not drop BF or gain LBM with slin unless you put yourself in Keto when using slin. Which is only for those who are very advanced and understand how to properly use slin that way. You might want to do a search for Monsters insulin protocol. Or better yet you might hit Dats board for a bit more knowledge.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
Very interesting thread here everyone. Lots of good first hand knowledge and experience here.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
It is the nutsack preworkout. Grab yourself some dextrose. Bang 10ius in the parking lot, slam 12gs of dextrose. Sip carbs while you're working out. Protein shake when you leave. Meal when you get home.

edit: you like those verbs? bang, slam, and sip baby. THAT's how you run slin. BANG SLAM AND SIP.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Gix and DW are now tied for the 2 best posts in this thread. LOL! Nice way to start off my Saturday...Thanks fellas

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Gix and DW are now tied for the 2 best posts in this thread. LOL! Nice way to start off my Saturday...Thanks fellas

I'd say Get Some's post is also well worth mentioning. For example I'm more of a cautious type and don't take unnecessary risks with dangerous compounds unless there's a clear protocol for using such substances. You aren't really a bad fellow KBD, but you seem to be rather obsessed with yourself and taking great risks for maybe little gain. Listen to the experienced people here and take their advice as they been in the game a lot longer than you.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
I'd say Get Some's post is also well worth mentioning. For example I'm more of a cautious type and don't take unnecessary risks with dangerous compounds unless there's a clear protocol for using such substances. You aren't really a bad fellow KBD, but you seem to be rather obsessed with yourself and taking great risks for maybe little gain. Listen to the experienced people here and take their advice as they been in the game a lot longer than you.

I actually recant my original vote...KBD's "I'm gonna use THE slin" is classic...Like my dad....I thinks I got THE gout....LMFAO.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic