Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Gonna use the Slin

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Too expensive, and at my age wouldnt get much use out of it.

yea your right. i forgot you were a younger guy. well good luck with what you do and a log of this experience would be cool.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
yea your right. i forgot you were a younger guy. well good luck with what you do and a log of this experience would be cool.

U think insulin (with test) would be enough to halt catabolic effects of T3?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
U think insulin (with test) would be enough to halt catabolic effects of T3?

Test is enough. dont need the slin. what dose t3 you planning on? 50mcg and test should be just fine.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Test is enough. dont need the slin. what dose t3 you planning on? 50mcg and test should be just fine.

Well im on clen but i hear T3 is better for stripping fat (in a diet of course). But i know if i was to use T3 id have to up the calories.

My test dose is low goldy remember... 250mg a week.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Also nervous about using T3 because i hear the thyroid can fuck with ur hair.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Thyroid can fuck with everything... and if your not careful YOU will fuck your thyroid up and be on T3 forever... and be a fatass because you killed your metabolism due to thyroid manipulation...

Lil bro you are young... go be young... stop wasting ALL your time on these boards... go have a life...in the real world...

You have already potetially fucked your HTPA up for life... don't fuckup something else...

What is the point???? To what end???

And for crying out loud... GO WASH THAT OIL OFF!!!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Thyroid can fuck with everything... and if your not careful YOU will fuck your thyroid up and be on T3 forever... and be a fatass because you killed your metabolism due to thyroid manipulation...

Lil bro you are young... go be young... stop wasting ALL your time on these boards... go have a life...in the real world...

You have already potetially fucked your HTPA up for life... don't fuckup something else...

What is the point???? To what end???

And for crying out loud... GO WASH THAT OIL OFF!!!

Agreed thanks Core. And the OIL is lookin good! lol

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
most people start at 1IU post workout and i have never heard of it being used to get lean.

^^^^^. Slin is for bulking....forcing nutrients into muscles.

slin + carb depletion = insulin shock

KBD - you need GH to lose fat...not insulin.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
There is a thread about this on Iron Lifter. 5-10 IU's in your dreams. Why? You're going to need 50-100g/carbs to prevent you from going hypo, and whatever you eat while the slin is active will be forced into your muscles, fat included. So lets look at reality here. You want that lean GQ look. Do some research and think about 1-2iu's pre cardio.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
There is a thread about this on Iron Lifter. 5-10 IU's in your dreams. Why? You're going to need 50-100g/carbs to prevent you from going hypo, and whatever you eat while the slin is active will be forced into your muscles, fat included. So lets look at reality here. You want that lean GQ look. Do some research and think about 1-2iu's pre cardio.

Im aware of insulin fat storage, hence why i said i would use a fat burner with it. No biggie. Just an idea. No reason to get a flaming about it. Brutha! :)

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic