Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

Tipping

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
The servers that do carry out are the same one's that wait tables. They still have to take the time to get your order together, bag it, put all the extra sauces in containers, and cash you out. They hate carry outs because nobody feels they should tip. McDonalds employees make more than $2.50 an hour you cheep ****ers...

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
They're just doing the job they're employed to do, I honestly don't get why everyone feels the need to tip for food service. If they're not making minimum wage they should do something about that...not whine on about how much tip money they get.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
They're just doing the job they're employed to do, I honestly don't get why everyone feels the need to tip for food service. If they're not making minimum wage they should do something about that...not whine on about how much tip money they get.

Sure, they could raise all the prices and pay them a normal wage but then watch how fast your quality of service goes down. What would be the incentive to kiss your ass and give that little extra...

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Here is a fun game: Put 5 singles on the table first thing. The waitress WILL notice that. Now, if she starts to suck you just remove a dollar. Still suckin, another dollar. Does good, add a dollar. You get the point. I only use this method at a place where I expect bad service or a cheaper place. Obviously I wouldnt do that at a steak house or anything. But its fun and effective, you should try it.

Oh and I aint tipping on a pick-up. F that, they get an hourly wage. They are not waiting on me and refilling my drink. If putting my food in a bag is too much for them then they should ask for a raise. JMO............................and yes I have worked in the food ind.

Last edited:
69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Here is a fun game: Put 5 singles on the table first thing. The waitress WILL notice that. Now, if she starts to suck you just remove a dollar. Still suckin, another dollar. Does good, add a dollar. You get the point. I only use this method at a place where I expect bad service or a cheaper place. Obviously I wouldnt do that at a steak house or anything. But its fun and effective, you should try it.
I did that when I was in high school.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010

Who said they whine? They might laugh when they spit in a known cheap customers order. No offense :)

As I treat the world the world treats me- I share when I'm able, cuz I've done shit jobs to get by, cuz I know working with the public. I support working people because I am working people, that is my heritage. Simple as that. "There but for the grace of God go I''

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Im a good tipper..Always have been.. And if i get a young kid who is obviously new to waiting tables and nervous and struggling through my entire dinner,i will tip them even better... ...im not there to make them feel like shit by stiffing them on a tip..they did the best they could and thats good enough for me..

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Sure, they could raise all the prices and pay them a normal wage but then watch how fast your quality of service goes down. What would be the incentive to kiss your ass and give that little extra...

No shit brother well said! I wish these cheap ass mother f-uckers were not allowed in the restaurants in the first place they put everyone in a shitty mood. I hate cheap skates, if I go out with someone and they stiff the waitress I'll over pay and never go out with that person again.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I can't remember who told me this, but Ive heard if your waiter/waitress sucked, just leave $1.01. That gets the point across without saying anything..

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
They're waiting tables not feeding homeless people lol, what it this, Mexico? If they desreve it, sure, tip 'em good, if not, fuk 'em, thats how they learn. I tip fairly, sometimes even more. The tip should be a reflection of the service.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
No shit brother well said! I wish these cheap ass mother f-uckers were not allowed in the restaurants in the first place they put everyone in a shitty mood. I hate cheap skates, if I go out with someone and they stiff the waitress I'll over pay and never go out with that person again.

Cheap ass mother f-uckers??? What the fck's cheap about not leaving a tip?
I'm a printer by trade, if I do twice the production of the next best guy I don't get a bonus, if I print a better quality the customer doesn't throw me a few coins. I do all that because I'm a professional and that's why I keep a job down and that's why the customers come back to have their work done by me again. If they want to treat it as a job then act professional, taking it out on the customer because they're in a bottom end job is just looking to pass the blame for their shitty life. Act professional and I'll go back and spend money again and that is how your boss pays you, give me attitude and I'll file an official complaint, if I don't like the place or your attitude I wont go back and neither would many...that's how a business looses money and you lose your job.
Expecting a tip is like begging for money on the street. Be grateful you have a job, act professionally and maybe you'll get somewhere in life.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic