Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Phaggy-Time Diet Myths

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Where would you guys put Arnold in his competitive days, 6-7%?

In this first win, I would put him at about 6-7% I am guessing. He didn't have that rock hard look the second time around and would actually have put him at about 7-8%.

Most guys compete at about 5-6%. The guys who compete at 3-4% have been known to have medical issues because of the severe strain on the kidneys. It's not recommend to go below 5%.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Now you're gonna piss me off.

First of all, when did I belittle you for being less than half my weight. Me calling you small, which I never did directly, is different than me belittling you. It is a fact. You are small. I never compared myself to you because it's two different worlds. I eat meat and use AAS and don't run ultra marathons. You are a vegan and are natty and you run ultra marathons.

Secondly, what is the wink at the end of the sentence for? Again, rhetorical, because it clearly shows that you think I'm bullshitting you about my weight and/or bodyfat. There are guys on this board, who can step up if they want, who can verify that I am what/who I say I am.

Lastly, I don't chase body weight numbers. It's easy for little people who can't bulk to say that it's "all genetics" or "it's mostly fat" or "the roids are doing it for him". The fact is, I eat, train, and breath strength. All I care about is strength, period. My health is something I monitor and that's why I like to keep my bodyfat manageable, but strength is everything to me. DO NOT assume that I care about my weight or looks.
The wink was simply that, you're reading too much into it. The sentence means exactly what I said ~ if you gained that weight and you are 18% bf you've done a bloody impressive job. I'm one of the more chilled out members here and I don't have any malice towards anyone when I write, don't take it so personally as I wasn't insinuating anything.

If POB backs you up then that's good enough for me ~ just don't try and get under my skin off by calling me a tree hugger etc etc.

And I wasn't nearly as harsh as I would be in person. I hate little snide backhanded shit-talkers.
Hmmmm, and then I read that.

Last edited:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I agree people are way off on their bodyfat levels, always raises a smile when I read peoples' estimations of themselves.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
As soon as he gets them unstuck from the shower drain, said wheel pics will be posted.

Bro ur hatin mad phaggy-time, quit trying to be an attention whore. Cause im the only one here who looks good enough to be an attention whore, egg mcmuffin boy...

My legs may not be up to par at the moment, but ill out jump you, out run you, anything athletic. Im not just some pathetic dude whos only good at weights. I was born athletic you chimpanzee. Ill be pro one day man and your still gonna be sitting on here with your McDonalds avatar talkin shit. While ill be going places, like to your house when ya not there. So shut it pancake belly.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
1329414634_dog_slap.gif

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Im not just some pathetic dude whos only good at weights. I was born athletic you chimpanzee. Ill be pro one day man and your still gonna be sitting on here with your McDonalds avatar talkin shit. While ill be going places, like to your house when ya not there. So shut it pancake belly.
Come run 100 miles with me!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I have a feeling MF is dope at badminton.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic