Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Two words: fuck tren

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
The only side that gets me is the insomia.

That being said you take the good with the bad and the good far outway the bad. The lean muscle and tha fat loss made me it's Bitch.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
The only side that gets me is the insomia.

That being said you take the good with the bad and the good far outway the bad. The lean muscle and tha fat loss made me it's Bitch.

couldn't agree with you more! when I ran it for the first time I knew hands down that I found a new favorite.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
I never understood how guys get these uncontrollable side effects from tren or any aas. Guess i'm lucky. Most I've ever taken was 1400mg/week of tren ace and all i got was dark as hell morning piss.

Same here, Knock on wood.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
tren is a real love/hate AAS.

so much to love about the stuff, but make no mistake, its rough.

for me, the good outweighs the bad. everytime.

S

Sidesy

Nov 18, 2012
I agree - i think its hit and miss with people but when its RIGHT its a no brainer

R

Rickyrbb

May 11, 2013
I love the stuff real great when on it however do have trouble sleeping

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
tren is a real love/hate AAS.

Same here.

I have a slight anxiety and temper issue. It's never been an issue in my marriage, and as I get older, it's more and more controlled. When I was little, I would get angry and frustrated very easily though. WHen I take tren in moderate doses, over the period of several weeks, I feel like I am turning in to that little kid again. Not so much anger, but more with the anxiety. A couple times the anxiety escalates in to frustration, then anger. It's so slow, I don't notice it until my wife is telling me about it.

So, I think I might be done with tren. It's amzing stuff, but I don't want my wife and kids to suffer just so I can look prettier.

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
Love love love ......... love tren... can't spell strength without tren!!!!!!

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Last Ride I had with Tren was a Blend of Test P ,TRen A & mast P along with I used Test E .All good for the first 8 weeks untill I 2 folded the dose and then everything went crazy , I love that shit ,,,,Hands down absolutly love Tren MAst And Test together .YUM

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
gotta love me its my favorite whore to hear moan

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I just started my test prop tren ace cycle the other day, so I'm hoping this goes good... I have a pretty bad temper the way it is.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I just started my test prop tren ace cycle the other day, so I'm hoping this goes good... I have a pretty bad temper the way it is.

Just pay attention if you feel yourself getting short with someone walk away and remind yourself you're on Tren... thats what I have to do.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic