Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Two words: fuck tren

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I just started my test prop tren ace cycle the other day, so I'm hoping this goes good... I have a pretty bad temper the way it is.

I thought you weren't allowed to anymore.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Just pay attention if you feel yourself getting short with someone walk away and remind yourself you're on Tren... thats what I have to do.

That's what I keep trying to remind myself. I'm on a fairly low dose trying to rely more on my diet this time instead of a large dose of tren.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
The worst part about Tren for me is just feeling run down all the time, I get lightheaded easily and I have a hard time eating enough, I just want to nap all the time but never really sleep for more than a few hours at a time. It's a grind but it's a pretty amazing drug

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I just started my test prop tren ace cycle the other day

good for you RN. I know you love the stuff. Sometimes you just havta give in, brother.

Enjoy the ride, my friend.

About the wife....bring her some flowers home one night, but don't say why. You'll sleep better at night and she'll love you for it.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
I don't think anyone has asked yet but with the 600mg wk of tren E how often are you pinning? I hate tren at any dose but for the guys I know tren pinned more often is better then 2x wk (the norm for a enth ester)... I would say try to pin ED or EOd and see if anything changes.

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
I keep it at 200 per week for 5 weeks....I feel great

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I don't think anyone has asked yet but with the 600mg wk of tren E how often are you pinning? I hate tren at any dose but for the guys I know tren pinned more often is better then 2x wk (the norm for a enth ester)... I would say try to pin ED or EOd and see if anything changes.

NO need to pin tren E any more than once a week, really, but guys just get it in their head that want to pin more than that. The Enanthate ester can keep blood levels stable for more than 7 days.

Regardless, if you dislike tren at any dose, then I can tell you, you will HATE tren at 600. Just ask Bybon about that. lulz

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011

I did 1.5ml twice a week at 200mg/ml tren e

It's all placebo if you think pinning more is better when it comes to long esters like enth, cyp, decanoate, etc

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
No shame in admitting tren got the best of you. Does a lot of folk It is not for the faint of heart. There are some guys I know, some on this board, even, that are banned from using tren by their wives or girlfriends.

And then you have the people who simply shy away from it because of its notorious reputation. a reputation well deserved.

but side effect wise - tren is the worse. its a beast.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic