Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Two words: fuck tren

Jackson90

Jackson90

Jul 14, 2012
I've always been the guy the wasn't really affected emotionally by AAS but I started a new cycle about 6 weeks ago and I've been pretty bad off. I hate guys that hold a bad stereotype against steroids talking about "roid rages". I've always called it bull shit. And it hasn't really been much of anger it's just been emotionally down. I'm taking test e, eq, and tren e. but of all the research I've done I feel like I should give the tren the credit. I don't want to stop taking it but it's just to hard on me. it's obvious that I started feeling like this since I started this cycle because I just didn't feel anywhere near this way before I started it.

C

coltmc45

Sep 14, 2012
What dose of tren you running? How's your E? Might want to drop your dose a little and start an AI if you're not taking one. I ran ace at 350 a week and was fine but bumped it to 490 a week. I dropped back down to 350 after a month because I didn't notice any difference in strength or gains. I was just a moody little cunt.

Jackson90

Jackson90

Jul 14, 2012
I'm at 600 mg a week of tren e. gains and hardness are great it's just my mood.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Lol I feel ya bro...look up my posts on tren...it sucks if you get bad sides...I'm at week 5 of tren e and feel like shit and super irritable...look up 5-htp...I think it helps a little

Jackson90

Jackson90

Jul 14, 2012
I feel like an emotional little bitch lol. But at the same time I started my cycle I started taking about 5,000mg of crazy bitch a week too so I guess that's my own fault. I'm sure we've all been there.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
2 words- no shit. I feel ya bro, i used to love it but it cause so many mental issues for me while on it. I remember having these insane thoughts and fucked up dreams whenever taking it. I would have the worst attitude towards my wife and people at work, thats when i said "fuck this shit" and also i had a odd side effect the last tren cycle, i got extremely itchy all over my chest and back.. I wont touch it again, it was fun while it lasted but not worth it for me.

H

hunkstrum

Sep 15, 2012
Sorry to hear that. I wish I could give you better advice than to just back off the tren. Im curious to know how much test you're taking.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I never understood how guys get these uncontrollable side effects from tren or any aas. Guess i'm lucky. Most I've ever taken was 1400mg/week of tren ace and all i got was dark as hell morning piss.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Yeah some people just can't run tren. If tyou have the money run some primo instead.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I agree, Primo is a much better choice. Tren can suppress your thyroid as well.

B

Bionic Bill

Jul 27, 2012
Bro I gave up Tren about 4 years ago! It definitely effects my mind set and I don't like that!!

LB

C

CKK

Sep 20, 2012
John Romano was always saying that there is absolutely no way of maintaining a relationship while on Tren. Lmao. You hate everyone and just want to bang everything that moves.....CK

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic