Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Two words: fuck tren

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
NO need to pin tren E any more than once a week, really, but guys just get it in their head that want to pin more than that. The Enanthate ester can keep blood levels stable for more than 7 days.

Regardless, if you dislike tren at any dose, then I can tell you, you will HATE tren at 600. Just ask Bybon about that. lulz

LOL yes

Tren at 400 with test was great, and tren at 500 ALONE was great

Wife hated the mood swings tho, it'll be a long time if I run tren again lol

To show how great tren is, I got a pic 2 weeks after gallbladder surgery, on JUST tren at 500mg/wkly..time of pic was 6 or 7 wks in:

Pli6iWv.jpg

Stomach bloat was due to surgery, taking gallbladder out=goodbye abs temporarily...my feet also had edema due to fluid lol

Lost 15lbs but tren allowed me to hold most muscle/stay lean

Last edited:
bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
The worst part about Tren for me is just feeling run down all the time, I get lightheaded easily and I have a hard time eating enough, I just want to nap all the time but never really sleep for more than a few hours at a time. It's a grind but it's a pretty amazing drug

Amen! The first thing I dropped was 600mg tren from my last blast (then dropped everything else 2 weeks later cept deca)

The lethargy was almost gone after 4 weeks..then 2 weeks later I was back to normal

Yea, running too much caused the lethargy, but TREN was the main cause for most of the lethargy

I regret never runnin tren at say 200mg/wk-now my wife wants no more tren so I wont get to know how I would respond haha

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Amen! The first thing I dropped was 600mg tren from my last blast (then dropped everything else 2 weeks later cept deca)

The lethargy was almost gone after 4 weeks..then 2 weeks later I was back to normal

Yea, running too much caused the lethargy, but TREN was the main cause for most of the lethargy

I regret never runnin tren at say 200mg/wk-now my wife wants no more tren so I wont get to know how I would respond haha

I MIGHT give tren one more go, and it would be at 200mg.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I MIGHT give tren one more go, and it would be at 200mg.

then don't bother, shortz. that's doing that excellent compound an injustice. you will walk away from that experience dissappointed, i think. but im assuming you are experienced at cycles

28mg ed (avg) just isn't gonna do it. for someone experienced in cycles, id say no less than 50mg (avg - however you wanna pin it: e or a). but tren a at 75mg ed rocks. at 100mg it kicks ass and at 150mg - welcome to god mode: i can **** anything. i can lift anything. i can kill anything.

just read through a lengthy thread elsewhere about the same thing - some guy ranting because his 200mg ew tren cycle doesn't work. the gear is from a known solid source, so that's not part of the equation.

i say if you gonna do it, do it right. if using the standard effective doses is too much, then tren isn't your drink.

god made man, man makes tren, tren makes gods.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
As for me I meant tren e, 200mg would give me good results I believe (hell I'm still growin on 100-now 200mg-deca weekly)

then don't bother, shortz. that's doing that excellent compound an injustice. you will walk away from that experience dissappointed, i think. but im assuming you are experienced at cycles

28mg ed (avg) just isn't gonna do it. for someone experienced in cycles, id say no less than 50mg (avg - however you wanna pin it: e or a). but tren a at 75mg ed rocks. at 100mg it kicks ass and at 150mg - welcome to god mode: i can **** anything. i can lift anything. i can kill anything.

just read through a lengthy thread elsewhere about the same thing - some guy ranting because his 200mg ew tren cycle doesn't work. the gear is from a known solid source, so that's not part of the equation.

i say if you gonna do it, do it right. if using the standard effective doses is too much, then tren isn't your drink.

god made man, man makes tren, tren makes gods.

M

MJR

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2012
This thread makes me a little nervous... I haven't ran tren before and am starting this week! Plan is 600 test e and 600 tren e. Hope my sides dont turn into the crapy ones. Everybody reacts different tho. Sorry your shits going rough. Keep your head up!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This thread makes me a little nervous... I haven't ran tren before and am starting this week! Plan is 600 test e and 600 tren e. Hope my sides dont turn into the crapy ones. Everybody reacts different tho. Sorry your shits going rough. Keep your head up!

you for DAMN sure don't need 600mg of tren for your first experience with it, I would try half that

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I run Tren E at 400mg also, and will never go above that. 600mg is a pretty crazy dose for a first timer, for sure.

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
My first run with tren started at 350mg/week of ace. After 3 weeks I had no night sweats, no anger issues, and no trensomnia. All I had was increased libido, increased sense of well-being, and extra strength. I talked to a few experienced guys and decided to bump it to 700mg/wk. I started getting the typical sides, but very mildly and completely tolerable. So I bumped it to 1050mg/wk for the final 6 weeks and loved it. Some acne, minor night sweats and insomnia, crazy high libido, awesome strength, happy as hell all the time, angry as hell at the iron. It was a blast. Why am I saying this? BECAUSE EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT, and 600mg is not a crazy dose. Remember, MJR is a resistant responder to everything he's tried.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
My first run with tren started at 350mg/week of ace. After 3 weeks I had no night sweats, no anger issues, and no trensomnia. All I had was increased libido, increased sense of well-being, and extra strength. I talked to a few experienced guys and decided to bump it to 700mg/wk. I started getting the typical sides, but very mildly and completely tolerable. So I bumped it to 1050mg/wk for the final 6 weeks and loved it. Some acne, minor night sweats and insomnia, crazy high libido, awesome strength, happy as hell all the time, angry as hell at the iron. It was a blast. Why am I saying this? BECAUSE EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT, and 600mg is not a crazy dose. Remember, MJR is a resistant responder to everything he's tried.
I respond basically the same way.

I would not start with 600mg of tren e. If you are one to get the sides bad it is going to be bad for a bit.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Agreed 69, but it was a financial decision. I informed him of the preference to run ace first, but it would've been outside the price range.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic