Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Two words: fuck tren

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
You can't speel sTRENgth without TREN.... just sayin... Love tren.

E

EDED

Oct 26, 2011
i concur with 5HTP, learned it the hard way. didnt know why i was feeling so much like shit. i no longer get mad off tren or energetic. higher the dose i get really depressed and sleep all day. more anxiety than anything else. 5htp 100mg twice a day helped, vitamin6 and vitaminC too.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Eqy causes anxiety, mixed with the dose of tren you are running it is a bad combo, you could ditch the eqy and the anxiety issues caused by it or lowere the dose of tren and enjoy it, experiment a bit before swearing it off.

D

dazzer

Sep 23, 2012
Dont no what all the fuss is about ?????
Im on 500 tren and 700 test only sides I've
Got is im sometimes bit sweaty at night
A bit grumpy but the worst thing is im always
Always out of breath.........

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Dont no what all the fuss is about ?????
Im on 500 tren and 700 test only sides I've
Got is im sometimes bit sweaty at night
A bit grumpy but the worst thing is im always
Always out of breath.........

Yes, it is hard on your cardio. Every one is different. Some get a little bit of sides from aas and some people get crazy sides. It all depends on the person and what they are prone to. Me, im fortunate. I dont get much in the way of anything really, nothing serious anyhow. In fact I get less sides now than when I started about 6 years ago.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I had great results @ 600/wk and felt amped all day. the night sweats were intense but no other bad sides

D

dazzer

Sep 23, 2012
Yes, it is hard on your cardio. Every one is different. Some get a little bit of sides from aas and some people get crazy sides. It all depends on the person and what they are prone to. Me, im fortunate. I dont get much in the way of anything really, nothing serious anyhow. In fact I get less sides now than when I started about 6 years ago.

i think im the same to be honest but for the last year ive been
takeing a lot of aas upto 3g a week so just calming it down a touch.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I feel like an emotional little bitch lol. But at the same time I started my cycle I started taking about 5,000mg of crazy bitch a week too so I guess that's my own fault. I'm sure we've all been there.

5 grams? Really? Are you an IFBB Pro?

D

dazzer

Sep 23, 2012
I believe he was referencing a girlfriend, with that line;)

I think 5g ov a bitch is quite small more like 10g with
some of them. And they want there cunts kicking
in ( or is this the tren talkin lol )

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I was a huge fan of tren... did the old parabolan, homebrew, DMSO, and UGLs...

sadly my last tren cycle I got itchy like a fucking crack head for almost a week and decided to toss it.. My BP was always good though due to overtaking support supps

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
Never had any negative sides. Love that shit. But I am an asshole already so maybe I just didn't notice.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic