Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

You know whats a real trip.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Glutes are too easy, for me they are the easiest then Quads and Delts. I crippled my ass with a calf shot LOL...

Sohow long of a needle are people using for biceps, triceps and traps?

I allways use a 25g 5/8 tip for bicep and traps and chess..Not much fat in those places....If any fat at all really...and also for leg injections i use a 5/8 tip...I feel any place where there is hardly any fat there is no neeed to go so deep.All that matters is that the oil gets inside the muscle....No matter how deep it goes...dw

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Glutes call for a 1 1/2 inch pin, always, that helps to eliminate that issue, plus the z-track method.

i completely agree with this. having given too many injections to count, even if you can hit the muscle with a smaller needle, often times if you dont get into the middle of the musle belly than you could still have potential issues. using an 1 1/2 needle is going to bury whatever you are injecting deep and that is a good thing.

and for those that are concerned about the pain issue, most of the sensory nerves are in the skin, once you are through that, there isnt that much feel to the muscle so you dont even know that it is in there an 1 1/2 vs only 5/8. since i went from a 1" needle to an 1 1/2" needle in the glutes my bruising and pain have compeletly gone away!

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Im far from experienced, but Ive hit my quads twice a week only with absolutely no pain during injection and minimal pain the following day. No point in going elsewhere for now

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
It's called, COMIN OUTTA THE CLOSEST, dude! Stick it in the ass, DW!
LMAO:D

HAHA..Nothing is going in this asshole,,,,,That reminds me back behide the iron gates ...Deep within the undergound world of the unwantted elements i had to fight a few times to show i wasnt no punk bitch....Being a young man at that time i was tested....They all got the hint when i hit this one nigger with a fucken Butt-can on his head wile he was watching tv..He never seen it coming....And i smashed him good ..I wantted to knock his fucken head off......From that moment....I won my man hood..I won that battle....And it made my life much better dwelling with the thug trash....dw

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
HAHA..Nothing is going in this asshole,,,,,That reminds me back behide the iron gates ...Deep within the undergound world of the unwantted elements i had to fight a few times to show i wasnt no punk bitch....Being a young man at that time i was tested....They all got the hint when i hit this one nigger with a fucken Butt-can on his head wile he was watching tv..He never seen it coming....And i smashed him good ..I wantted to knock his fucken head off......From that moment....I won my man hood..I won that battle....And it made my life much better dwelling with the thug trash....dw

:)) now that is some funny shit right there!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hmmm... I've been taking it in the ass for years, and it never felt gay until now....

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
:)) now that is some funny shit right there!

Well my brother shine..Im glad to bring u some kind of entertainment ...lol...I can tell u it wasnt funny when that part of my life was happening...I really felt like my ass was in a crack..lol..Fresh young white meat is a easy target in DOC..I wasnt about to do my whole time wearing some dew rag on my head with bitch written on my asshole....lol.....Never the less I ended up on the weight team and made a good thing out of something cosidered bad...
After i smacked that fucker in the head with the butt-can..They took me to the cell block...Its a jail inside the prison...All they give u is a orange suit to wear and one book to read...yOUR CONFINED TO NOTHING...I went to there little mickey mouse court and told them what was up...They let me out and and they ended up shipping the nigger to another camp somewhere..I got work detail for 3 weekends for my actions....But it was worth it...No one fucked with me after....Bro i can tell u some hard core stories..The shit ive seen and had to endure would make a mother fucker turn to crack,,,,,dw

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Well my brother shine..Im glad to bring u some kind of entertainment ...lol...I can tell u it wasnt funny when that part of my life was happening...I really felt like my ass was in a crack..lol..Fresh young white meat is a easy target in DOC..I wasnt about to do my whole time wearing some dew rag on my head with bitch written on my asshole....lol.....Never the less I ended up on the weight team and made a good thing out of something cosidered bad...
After i smacked that fucker in the head with the butt-can..They took me to the cell block...Its a jail inside the prison...All they give u is a orange suit to wear and one book to read...yOUR CONFINED TO NOTHING...I went to there little mickey mouse court and told them what was up...They let me out and and they ended up shipping the nigger to another camp somewhere..I got work detail for 3 weekends for my actions....But it was worth it...No one fucked with me after....Bro i can tell u some hard core stories..The shit ive seen and had to endure would make a mother fucker turn to crack,,,,,dw

Respect for you bro, I have had one of those damn orange suits on to! lol You can only read the same book so many times, You know your going crazy when your so damn board in those isolation cells that you start counting ceiling tiles and the dots in the ceiling to.

I still got that damn book remembered lmao!

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic