Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

You know whats a real trip.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
In all my years ive never stuck a dart in my ass...Ive stuck every dam place on the body to stick but my ass..Ive stuck traps a million times..Ive stuck chess a million times..Ive stuck legs a million times..Ive stuck lats a few times..Ive stuck hamstrings and claves ....Hell i even stuck my dick once...But just awile ago i decided out the blue just to stick my ass..I have a few 1 1/2 darts laying around and i put 2 ccs of test enth in one....U know what...i didnt feel a thing...So after all these years i could have been sticking my ass ..I dont know why i had this fear of sticking my ass but now i faced it and im ready to stick it again....Maybe after im done BBQ ....dw

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Wow... Thats surprising!! Seems like the glute is the spot of choice for the newbs. To each their own though. I sweat and shake like a leaf when I pin quads.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I don't touch glutes, can't get comfortable. Delts, tris, bis, pecks, and quads. Lats are next. Maybe some day I'll decide to poke my ass.

Maybe I'm just a little fucked up but I like feeling of oil in my tris and pecs the most.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
That's the first place I pinned. Second place I tried was delts...

Last edited:
RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
shit glutes were the only thing i would pin for years camt now though because of all the fucking scar tissue

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't touch glutes, can't get comfortable. Delts, tris, bis, pecks, and quads. Lats are next. Maybe some day I'll decide to poke my ass.

Maybe I'm just a little fucked up but I like feeling of oil in my tris and pecs the most.

Totally agree on the pumped up feeling from it in the tri's... I liked it in bi's almost as much.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I don't think I would ever inject anywhere else other than the glutes anymore. I have tried quads, delts, biceps and triceps. Delts are ok too I guess unless i hit a fucking nerve...

I may use synthol on the rear head of my triceps one day though...!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't think I would ever inject anywhere else other than the glutes anymore. I have tried quads, delts, biceps and triceps. Delts are ok too I guess unless i hit a fucking nerve...

I may use synthol on the rear head of my triceps one day though...!

Why not?????

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
glutes are such a great muscle mass. it really suprises me that people wouldnt hit them all the time. i have the girls give me my polyglycan and pentosan shots in my butt cheeks, one on each side. im not so sure i could do it myself but having someone else do it, no big deal :D

you should be set now DW :D

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I havent used glutes for several years... I used to get these weired muscle spasems in my abbs trying to twist around and hold still... Quads my fav, then chest n tris

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
some guys are just so damn big, they can't reach their ass. Late Paul Borreson'quoted, ''I don't like shooting into my arse, I don't inject where I can't see.''
ATW, do you need any volunteers in your clinic? I'm an artist when it comes to glute shot!:-bd

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic