Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

You know whats a real trip.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
glutes and delts are the only thing i can do, tried quads and cried like a bitch. hit the calves and couldnt walk right for a week. Im terrified to even try anywhere else.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
some guys are just so damn big, they can't reach their ass. Late Paul Borreson'quoted, ''I don't like shooting into my arse, I don't inject where I can't see.''
ATW, do you need any volunteers in your clinic? I'm an artist when it comes to glute shot!:-bd

LOL last week my techs daughter, 17yo, was over at the clinic when it was time for my shots. she wants to be a nurse or a sports medicine person and has been taking CNA courses and other things working towards maybe nursing school. so i handed her the shots and told her to go ahead. LOL she about died. i had her mom show her with the polyglycan because it is very thick and takes some effort to get it through the 25 g 1 1/2 needle. she did the pentosan, shook a bunch but she got it done. need to do it again tomorrow so will probably have her do both. hurts a bit but if it helps her get more comfortable and therefore does better in school, it is all worth it.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
First cycle did nothing but glutes. Used the mirror in the bathroom to find the right spot. Always worked like a charm.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
My first two or three cycles I did nothing but glutes. I now rotate between glutes and delts. I don't understand how someone could be too big to pin glutes but able to pin lats.

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
use to go mostly glute when i had no idea what i was doing. my fat ass was pumpin oil into the fat and eventually i turned into an absess. long story short i now have a scar similar to a gun shot wound in my butt cheek. i still go in the cheek sometimes but i like the inject what i can see thing too. my ass seems big enough too so dont wanna fill it with oil

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Glutes call for a 1 1/2 inch pin, always, that helps to eliminate that issue, plus the z-track method.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
LOL last week my techs daughter, 17yo, was over at the clinic when it was time for my shots. she wants to be a nurse or a sports medicine person and has been taking CNA courses and other things working towards maybe nursing school. so i handed her the shots and told her to go ahead. LOL she about died. i had her mom show her with the polyglycan because it is very thick and takes some effort to get it through the 25 g 1 1/2 needle. she did the pentosan, shook a bunch but she got it done. need to do it again tomorrow so will probably have her do both. hurts a bit but if it helps her get more comfortable and therefore does better in school, it is all worth it.

At least you got to be a guinea pig of sorts for her...props to you for being a good sport :D

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Glutes are too easy, for me they are the easiest then Quads and Delts. I crippled my ass with a calf shot LOL...

So how long of a needle are people using for biceps, triceps and traps?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Glutes are too easy, for me they are the easiest then Quads and Delts. I crippled my ass with a calf shot LOL...

I'd say 25g 5/8 or 1"

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Glutes call for a 1 1/2 inch pin, always, that helps to eliminate that issue, plus the z-track method.

True, leaking between facia usualy gives a bit of an sterile abcess, slower absorption .

*excuse the avatar*
*Kissss*

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Bi's and tri's are my fav never had the stomach for traps... But I used a 27g 5/8th.

True, leaking between facia usualy gives a bit of an sterile abcess, slower absorption .

*excuse the avatar*
*Kissss*

GOOD LORD SHINE WTF DID RR DO TO YOU???? LMAO!!!!!!!!

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
It's called, COMIN OUTTA THE CLOSEST, dude! Stick it in the ass, DW!
LMAO:D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic