Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Worst cycle?

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
My first cycle was the worst, simply because the gear was so painful I couldn't train. It was with Balkan test. That stuff gave me lumps that would last for 10 days no matter where I pinned or the amount. My libido was through the roof though.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
My worst cycle... The one I'm on now, it's not because of gear, I'm simply not eating enough to get anything out of it.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I think I got a muscle cramp once or twice. Hurt for like two minutes, sucked. Dam you steroids and your horrible side effects.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
The combination of Test E, Anadrol, NPP and 150mgs Proviron gave me INSANE anger issues and I had to push my self really hard to calm down and not destroy everything in my sight. Another side that I got hit by very bad was the ance from the NPP as well as how shut-down it made me feel.

R

regular

MuscleHead
May 31, 2012
My first cycle was the worst, simply because the gear was so painful I couldn't train. It was with Balkan test. That stuff gave me lumps that would last for 10 days no matter where I pinned or the amount. My libido was through the roof though.

31755594842581451790.jpg

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
First pin ever was left quad and i was limping for 2 weeks. In hindsight i should have just went with a glute.
i once mixed winny in oil and prop in a syringe and put it in my bicep. OUCH! that shit was sore for like 4 fuckin days!
Then there was my second cycle (what a waste of $)...for starters i ran just as much deca as test and couldnt keep my dick hard for more than 2 minutes at a time. To top that off, i wasnt eating for shit and my workouts were half-assed to nonexistent. Actually LOST lbm on that one. Then it took forever and a day to recover from post PCT. Almost twice as long as a straight Test cycle. That was my live and learn cycle. Lol

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
So would people say they've had more good or bad experiences?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic