Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Worst cycle?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
This was like 15yrs ago......... I get the highest quality phartmacuetical quality now and know what I'm doing. SON!

Least not as depressed as your, UR a moderator, Like in a closet.

OH DAMN SONNNN! You done did it now! lol Let me get my popcorn !

R

Rage Strength

Jul 13, 2012
My 2nd blast was the worst ever! It was supposed to be 600mg test and 400mg deca. All the test I got was fake and the deca was underdosed I'd say. I gained fat, lost strength and size, and worst of all I couldn't fuck a girl if my life depended on it(no libido/ ed)! And yes, my diet, sleep, and training were spot on. As soon as I got back on real gear, I gained the strength and size back and lost the fat. Just annoying that I spun my wheels metaphorically just because of a scamming douche.

(HP)

(HP)

Feb 24, 2013
After I ran a quick 10 weeker of prop/ace/winny I realized my winny was FAKE ... but that didn't really matter too much
What really mattered was the fact that my research chems were from different peeps and some were FAKE as well.

I slowly noticed nipple puffiness at the end/after my cycle was over from the tren - and now it wont go away and am trying
to get insurance to rip that shit out :'(

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
After I ran a quick 10 weeker of prop/ace/winny I realized my winny was FAKE ... but that didn't really matter too much
What really mattered was the fact that my research chems were from different peeps and some were FAKE as well.

I slowly noticed nipple puffiness at the end/after my cycle was over from the tren - and now it wont go away and am trying
to get insurance to rip that shit out :'(

I don't think insurance will cover it. It's considered cosmetic.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I think they will cover that won't they?

I have never heard that they will and it costs about 4 grand. I think if you have adolescent gyno done guys get while going trough puberty it's a different story. But for the most part it's under the same guidelines as plastic surgery.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I have never heard that they will and it costs about 4 grand. I think if you have adolescent gyno done guys get while going trough puberty it's a different story. But for the most part it's under the same guidelines as plastic surgery.

Dam that sucks.

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012

Yup, I know someone who just got it removed and that's exactly what he said he paid here in California. $4,000.

(HP)

(HP)

Feb 24, 2013
It depends with insurance, I am playing dumb and saying how badly it "hurts" and that its affecting my life so severely i'm becoming depressed, anti-social, etc
All depends on the how the docs "write it up". It does hurt though!

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
It depends with insurance, I am playing dumb and saying how badly it "hurts" and that its affecting my life so severely i'm becoming depressed, anti-social, etc
All depends on the how the docs "write it up". It does hurt though!

So how did this happen if you don't mind me asking? Did you not run an AI at all? Was it bunk AI? Just curious what you think was the cause of it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic