Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Worst cycle?

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
Whats the worst problems people have had on cycle? Wether it was first ever cycle or any others......

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
My first cycle. I injected test in my right quad then went and did cardio. The test seeped out and pooled around my knee and it was red, hot and painful. So after a couple days I freaked and went to the doctor. He knew what I was doing and said I was fine. Thank god for my doc. He is not one of the stupid ones etc.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Pinned my left bicep once. It swole up like a mofo and hurt like hell. Turned red. Not sure what went wrong but I never pinned biceps again.

A

asap

Dec 5, 2012
The worst experience to date, 2cc in my calves. 8 days of debilitating pain with inflamation. Doc hooked me up with some anti-inflammatory steroids. Apparently he thinks there was a high alcohol content. This was back in 99 Tokyo labs stuff

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Pinned my left bicep once. It swole up like a mofo and hurt like hell. Turned red. Not sure what went wrong but I never pinned biceps again.

That same thing has happened to me. My bicep then got real hard! That was crazy.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
There was a time where I had real bad knots in my glutes and quads. Almost every inj. was the kind where you have to stand on the plunger and I would almost always get the oily cough and test flu. It was the worst cycle I ever put myself through. I had to do my shots at night just so I wouldn't feel like shit in the day time.

Last edited:
big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
The worst experience to date, 2cc in my calves. 8 days of debilitating pain with inflamation. Doc hooked me up with some anti-inflammatory steroids. Apparently he thinks there was a high alcohol content. This was back in 99 Tokyo labs stuff

Can you handle those injects? I have never went there because I heard how brutal it could be. I know a few that it doesn't bother them.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
My first cycle was bogus test and underdosed dbol, so that sucked... Biogen can lick me...

I ran a cycle of tri-blend (test, tren, mast) that was so painful on every inject and left me knotted up and crippled. Funny though, I still went 8 weeks of it and smashed PR's in the gym lol... I loved that cycle. Apparently tren ace just beats me up. Trenmares and heartburn were my only sides and I didn't seem to care much about that either.

One of the shots in that tri-blend cycle went pretty badly too. I jabbed in the pin and it crunched thru a bunch of scar tissue. Pushed the plunger with all my might and after a while of wresting with it 2cc's was in my quad... Where it stayed. For two fucking weeks... cramping like hell every time I moved.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Got a bad cellulitis infection off some gear on my first... leg swole up like a balloon... luckily had anti-bs and was able to kick it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic