Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

World's Strongest Teenager

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
That video is over a year old I need to google the name and see what is the latest. He may be competing in strongman events now.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I thought I recognized him but did some searching and couldnt find that he competed anywhere locally

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
That video is over a year old I need to google the name and see what is the latest. He may be competing in strongman events now.

Pat isn't 19 anymore, he's 21. He tried to set a new Amercian Junior Record but fell short of breaking Shane Hammon's record. Yes, I know him and his coach John Broz out in Vegas. He's not doing SM. He is still working towards going to the Olympics but unfortunately we don't have any slots for the men b/c we did piss poor at Worlds last year. We dropped from 35th in the world to I don't even know. We only have 2 slots for the women.

He's competed at Worlds and also at the Arnold 2x. He's notorious for pulling out of meets b/c of supposed injuries which is a bunch of bullshit.

Pat's not even the best we have coming up in the US. There are some better lifters out there if he is impressing you. Also, you will want to see what the best in the World do since it's not us.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
That is one strong and gifted kid. A bright future ahead of him if he plays his cards right.

It would be if he left Broz but I don't know. It would be brighter if he ditched Olympic Lifting b/c he'll never medal with those numbers but he could do some damage as a PLer.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I am sure that is a name we will know in the future.

Actually, you'll never hear his name again in 5 yrs. He'll be a never was instead of a has been. He isn't being coached properly so he'll never reach his potential. He needs to train at the OTC and get Zigmund to train him.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Oh and btw... he isn't the strongest teenager. There is a kid coming up in Iran and he WILL be breaking the WR in the Snatch and will be medaling in the Olympics.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Oh and btw... he isn't the strongest teenager. There is a kid coming up in Iran and he WILL be breaking the WR in the Snatch and will be medaling in the Olympics.

Maybe not but I don't see any videos of other kids his age putting up those numbers. If it aint on video it didn't happen. If he is not the strong one by all means put up a vid or two of the guy who is, cause until I see it for myself, he is.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
That's some crazy strength, his snatch is what alot of guys wish they could pull...

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
holy shit....kid has got the goods for realz

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
Thats pretty sick! I had a kid like that on my football team in highschool back in the 90's. Benched 500+lbs for multiple reps in the weightlifting contest in his freshman year.He also squated 600lbs for reps and deadlifted 700+lbs. He was 6ft 350lbs and built like a tank. Could have played pro ball but lost interest after getting a 6 figure a year job while still in highschool. What I would give to have genetics like that.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Maybe not but I don't see any videos of other kids his age putting up those numbers. If it aint on video it didn't happen. If he is not the strong one by all means put up a vid or two of the guy who is, cause until I see it for myself, he is.

That's b/c just don't know where to look. You're not an Oly lifter that's why. Broz (his coach) put all these vids up to hype him up and than he fell WAY short when he lifted in actual meets.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic