Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Won my show last weekend

Haymaker

Haymaker

Oct 21, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Nice work bro, looks well deserved. Now go get yourself some pancakes ;-)

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
You blew those guys away judging by that picture. Not to discount those guys in any way, but just to say you came in Like a freaking Champion!!!
Great work!!!

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Congratulations you certainly keep improving with each outing seeing you bang out show after show with such enthusiasm and dedication is inspiring .

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Looks like you worked hard as hell man

Thanks big man. It was a lot of work, over a long period of time. I started the diet for this thing back in February, and then really kicked it into high gear after my show in September (where I got second).

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Nice work bro, looks well deserved. Now go get yourself some pancakes ;-)

Ha! Thanks bro! Had pancakes two days ago and yesterday had French toast with lots of butter and real syrup. Thinking of waffles today, lol!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Just saw this thread now. Congrats biggie! So happy for you brother....you dried out incredibly for this one.

Proud of you my man.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
jb1k05.jpg

Grand Master, 50 and over. And won against some seriously big mofos. I am on the far right in the group pic. Good thing was that all of us old farts got along great! We were all shaking our heads at the young bucks trying to psych each other out.

My next step is to add more mass, particularly on the legs, which will probably take at least a year of eating to get them to where I need them to be. Will be nice having a break from this dieting.

What do you think?

I think you look great, no matter what age you are! Any 25 year old would be psyched to look as good as you do in that photo! Nice work Brother!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Looking GREAT bro, we are in the 50 plus club and I still feel great myself and plan on rocking it with improvements in the future too,
Again CONGRATS :rockon:

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
that doesnt even look like a close competition... you did good my friend... much bigger.. much stonger... AND your flexing Left handed as opposed to their right.... btw... is that a pair of socks stuffed into your bikini?

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
You blew those guys away judging by that picture. Not to discount those guys in any way, but just to say you came in Like a freaking Champion!!!
Great work!!!

Thanks bass! It was nice to compete with those guys. They all seasoned competitors and looked great.

I did nail it though, didn't I! LOL!! Thanks again my friend!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic