Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Won my show last weekend

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Congratulations you certainly keep improving with each outing seeing you bang out show after show with such enthusiasm and dedication is inspiring .

Thanks kyle! I wanted to end the season with a win and I was disappointed by my placing in the show I did in September. Made me push harder. Now I am ready to take a break!!

Awesome bro. 47 here and going to my first completion next week

Thanks brother. I have been following your thread and you are going to kick ass! And thank you for your help also!

thats awesome big g and you look great.

Thank you hardpr! Much appreciated!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Just saw this thread now. Congrats biggie! So happy for you brother....you dried out incredibly for this one.

Proud of you my man.

I got the timing right for this one and learned a hell of a lot about contest prep while getting ready for this one. I did look dry and more ripped compared to the others.

Thanks UHC, you have been a great friend to me ever since I came here. Much appreciated!

I think you look great, no matter what age you are! Any 25 year old would be psyched to look as good as you do in that photo! Nice work Brother!

Looking GREAT bro, we are in the 50 plus club and I still feel great myself and plan on rocking it with improvements in the future too,
Again CONGRATS :rockon:

Thanks Woodswise! No get out there and sue somebody for the Gipper! LOL

Littleguy, Yes we are still kicking ass and improving in our 50's. Thanks for keeping me inspired! Respect Brother!

Last edited:
Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Awesome! That is one BIG GUN! You are a huge inspiration for us younger guys (30+ guys lol.)

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
that doesnt even look like a close competition... you did good my friend... much bigger.. much stonger... AND your flexing Left handed as opposed to their right.... btw... is that a pair of socks stuffed into your bikini?

Thanks my friend!

And ummmmmm it is actually two pairs of socks and a Polish sausage.....lol!

E

EastCoast1

Jul 20, 2015
Awesome work my friend. Truly inspirational stuff. Enjoy some much deserved food :).

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Awesome! That is one BIG GUN! You are a huge inspiration for us younger guys (30+ guys lol.)

Thank you Warrior! I appreciate your kind words. Means a lot!

Awesome work my friend. Truly inspirational stuff. Enjoy some much deserved food :).

Couldn't have done it without you boss! Thank you for your help!!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Congrats you big stud! Looking awesome brother. As I've said before, I hope I look half as good as you in the future. Now go enjoy some cookies and milk, well deserved.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Congrats big man, very happy for you. You're In Better shape than most 20 year olds around. And more handsome.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Congrats you big stud! Looking awesome brother. As I've said before, I hope I look half as good as you in the future. Now go enjoy some cookies and milk, well deserved.

Raiden you have always encouraged me too. Cookies and milk it is my friend!!

Congrats big man, very happy for you. You're In Better shape than most 20 year olds around. And more handsome.

Thank you my friend. Kisses!!

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
I couldn't be any prouder of you! You worked extremely hard and accomplished your goal. Your drive and willpower is contagious and I learn so much from you. Big moment in your life and I'm so honored we shared it together.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic