What's New?

Wife asked if Im on steroids

test
Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
She cant keep up anymore huh lol.

Hit 40 this year and hasn't been keeping up for a few years.

have her see a HRT doc that specializes in women, It will improve her moods, weight loss as well as restore her sex drive.

She doesn't care. I found her a gyno that does some HRT and it didn't work out. I sent her to my doctor and she thinks he is a voodoo doctor. He is a very good environmental medicine doctor that believes you aren't hurting because of a lack of drugs. He prescribes bioidentical HRT to most patients and tests for allergies which causes a lot of problems. She didn't go back after her first appointment. We have had many fights because I tell her she has problems but doesn't give a fuck enough to fix them and help the whole family.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
The bioidentical hrt is the way to go for women, problem is it takes 4-6 months before a fine balance is found for each person. Some women need more test in the mix and some less.

I have a friend on this and she is now just feeling the effects after about 5 months of hrt treatment. I've seen quite a change in her moods and apperance for the better.

The problem is to make them understand the benefits for overall health.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
The bioidentical hrt is the way to go for women, problem is it takes 4-6 months before a fine balance is found for each person. Some women need more test in the mix and some less.

I have a friend on this and she is now just feeling the effects after about 5 months of hrt treatment. I've seen quite a change in her moods and apperance for the better.

The problem is to make them understand the benefits for overall health.

Yep. I told her she needs to start now because it took me about 6 months to really feel better and about a year to feel like you beat it.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yep. I told her she needs to start now because it took me about 6 months to really feel better and about a year to feel like you beat it.

Your best bet is probably to find a woman doctor like I said who specializes in this area for women, She will probably be more willing to listen to a womans point of view than a mans. She is probably suffering from a bit of depression wether she knows it or not from declining hormone levels.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I especially enojoyed this part admin. Never mess with AJ and his skates....He may toe pick a brother to death.

And as far as DW's comments go I think he's right in saying some things are just better left unsaid and kept to yourself.

In the event things ever go south for any reason she will most definitely use it against you. No matter how "cool" she was with it when you were in her good graces.

It may be ugly and unfortunate but it is a FACT. At least in my experience anyway.....And that's all I can speak too.
Same experiance my way..Once a female get in her head that steroids do this and that.No reasoning is acceptable to her...Its like this .u have a old lady thats understanding or u dont have one thats understanding.in my case.mine is not...i can talk till im blue in the face and show here proven facts but it still wont change anything.steroids are the devil to her...im not the type of person that will stop something because someone told me too...i assume lie and keep the peace...long as she doesnt see me sticking then she has no proff to say i do steroids or not...And im not going to chosse whats more important steroids or my wife..thats fucking bullshit..A man that pays all the bills and surports his family....pays for her new car she drives and buys her 1000s of dollars of gold and diamonds ..pays the house note and untily bills and every fucking thing eles and i cant do steroids and teat myself...fucken please.get out my face..im to old and set my ways..Ive been juiceing my whole life...so why give up something because someone tells u too?theres a fine line between love and understanding....Ive given my wife a life of luxury ....So,in my mind its a pay off........and i will tell anyone.if your girlfriend claims they love u or your wife and to leave u over something so minor .then she never loved u enough to began with....in this world its give and take....and i give more then i take.so,its just cause on my behalf....im speaking for myself....what i do and what i feel its not for debate...we all do things diff...dw

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Just remember.. Trust no woman.... words to live by

Thank you...... If she is DEAD against it then whenever you guys have a fight it will be because of your dangerous steroid habit "See I knew the Steroids would give you roid rage"...... Whenever you get a cold or have a stomach ache.... "Its those steroids ruining your body" Then once you start looking bigger, getting looks from everyone and feeling good about yourself she will REALLY have it out for your extreme intolerable steroid abuse drug habit....

God forbid it BUT, if you two ever get divorced and it gets legally ugly.... "He was abusive and irrational your honor... Because he was on steroids!!!!" Not to mention that she will say the same thing to all her friends, family and anyone else who she can throw you under the bus to. Then even if the marriage was ruined by her screwing the neighbor.... It was your fault because you took "Steroids", and everyone knows that "Steroids" make your dick shrink right? (dont you love that bullshit rumor?)

I'm with Jute learn to lie to women about certain things.... You will be thankful that you did.

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
Well, good news and bad news. The good news is that my cycle is producing noticable gains. The bad news is that my wife is against steroids and she asked me last night if I was taking them.

you should never ever keep such stuff from your wife! if you properly educate her she will eventually come around but keeping it from her is only going to make her think that you are keeping other things from her and she isnt going to trust you. i would come clean ASAP!

exactly. most of them will support you if you take your time with them and show them the facts and information to disprove the myths! hiding it from her just is going to solidify the all the negative that she already thinks because if it wasnt that bad, why would you have to hide it from her.

I completely disagree. I think most of us are also talking from experience, so I'm not sure I understand your the sentence "u want advice with some one with this experinace". My wife and I do not lie to each other, even little white lies, so it sucks that you believe that all married couples lie to each other. I think you may be jaded by the fact that you "lie your ass off" to your wife all the time. I DO think that by one talking to one's lady about the real dangers and counter-measures of said dangers, one can educate her to the point where she will not be so scared about one's use of steroids. This was true for me, rein, and at least a few others on this thread already.

@ the OP: where are you at and what did you say? The suspense is long gone, now it's just rude not to follow up.... ;) .

I agree with the above! For one thing, I feel you made a huge mistake not telling her this is what you wanted and having at least her knowledge you were doing it before you started. So now you are in the predicament of trying to explain yourself or try to hide it further. For one thing, I can't believe people really think they can hide it from their spouse lol. It may be your body but when you enter into marriage you are affecting someone else as well. It isn't at all fair to her in the least bit that you do something that totally effects your body and your life and not even have your life partner be aware of it and allow her to make a decision for herself regarding it. That is my opinion.

read between the lines......im saying im going to do what i want......dw

That is cool. Then at the very least, then say that to her. Then she can make decisions for herself(whether that be supportive, hate you, or move out! lol :p). Otherwise it really isn't fair to her at all. Again, my opinion.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I agree with the above! For one thing, I feel you made a huge mistake not telling her this is what you wanted and having at least her knowledge you were doing it before you started. So now you are in the predicament of trying to explain yourself or try to hide it further. For one thing, I can't believe people really think they can hide it from their spouse lol. It may be your body but when you enter into marriage you are affecting someone else as well. It isn't at all fair to her in the least bit that you do something that totally effects your body and your life and not even have your life partner be aware of it and allow her to make a decision for herself regarding it. That is my opinion.

That is cool. Then at the very least, then say that to her. Then she can make decisions for herself(whether that be supportive, hate you, or move out! lol :p). Otherwise it really isn't fair to her at all. Again, my opinion.

i agree...its not fair to her i have to lie.but in my case i have no choice to contuine peace here at my house...shes not dum...she knows im doing them but turns a bline eye to it..ive done been busted a few times allready.Busted lieing about the truth of the matter...she has accepted the fact that im a lier...but also all the good i do for her out weighs the bad...Im good to her.....this is the only thing i have ever lied about to her and ive told her my reasons...neither one of us is going no where...its one big happy family...one thing i dont worry about is her giving up becuase if done tested the water and shes still here...so over all im doing something right....even if im a lier....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Thank you...... If she is DEAD against it then whenever you guys have a fight it will be because of your dangerous steroid habit "See I knew the Steroids would give you roid rage"...... Whenever you get a cold or have a stomach ache.... "Its those steroids ruining your body" Then once you start looking bigger, getting looks from everyone and feeling good about yourself she will REALLY have it out for your extreme intolerable steroid abuse drug habit....

God forbid it BUT, if you two ever get divorced and it gets legally ugly.... "He was abusive and irrational your honor... Because he was on steroids!!!!" Not to mention that she will say the same thing to all her friends, family and anyone else who she can throw you under the bus to. Then even if the marriage was ruined by her screwing the neighbor.... It was your fault because you took "Steroids", and everyone knows that "Steroids" make your dick shrink right? (dont you love that bullshit rumor?)

I'm with Jute learn to lie to women about certain things.... You will be thankful that you did.

yeah man.those steroid myths..u got to hate them...as long as ive been juiceing it never made my dick shrink..maybe my balls but thats the way it goes...there are things on the market to correct that.....my oppion about lieing about certain situations...i say..... A comfortable falsehood will allways win out over an uncomfortable truth..and i firmly beleive that...take the easy way out .......why step into the fire if u can help it?.avoid all confict as possible.which leads to a much comfortable life....dw

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
yeah man.those steroid myths..u got to hate them...as long as ive been juiceing it never made my dick shrink..maybe my balls but thats the way it goes...there are things on the market to correct that.....my oppion about lieing about certain situations...i say..... A comfortable falsehood will allways win out over an uncomfortable truth..and i firmly beleive that...take the easy way out .......why step into the fire if u can help it?.avoid all confict as possible.which leads to a much comfortable life....dw

The smaller the potatoes the bigger the steak.

I can honestly say by taking testosterone my dick got bigger. Idc what anyone says.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
The smaller the potatoes the bigger the steak.

I can honestly say by taking testosterone my dick got bigger. Idc what anyone says.

Maybe it is because you are still going through puberty :D

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Alright, so I think after reading back over all of the posts, I can boil most of everything down for the OP.

From the ladies' standpoint, you should come clean no matter what. No surprise here. :)

If your wife is super-chill, open-minded, smokes weed occasionally (or all the time), and/or is deaf, mute, and blind, AND you are 100% certain that even if you did split up it would be on friendly terms, then tell her.

If your wife is super-chill, open-minded, smokes weed occasionally (or all the time), and/or is deaf, mute, and blind, AND you are 100% certain that she would become a vindictive man-eating bitch if you split up, then do NOT tell her.

If your wife is unforgiving, stuck in her ways, and won't listen to reason no matter how reasonable it is, the do NOT tell her.

If your wife is actually your "partner" and he is overdramatic and neurotic, send all of your shit to me and go hang yourself.

Bottom line is, it is a personal thing and it's sad that this thread ever degraded into an argument, because each and every one of us should know our own wives and situations better than anybody else. So after reading all of this, you should have an idea of what you should tell your wife the next time it comes up, because we all know that your answer this past time was "Whaaaaatttttttt??????? Pshhhhhhhhh! No way!!!!!!!!!! Me?????????? Of course not baby!!!!!!!!!!! [nervous laugh, sketchy eye contact, quick change of subject]"

Disclaimer : This post was mostly for comedic purposes. I am not homophobic nor do I wish gay people would kill themselves, the final example was purely for levity. If you are offended by this, I am sorry, but you were the one who chose to be gay. (Just kidding! lol)

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic