jojobet
What's New?

Wife asked if Im on steroids

test
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Be straight up. ask her if she wants to help you inject lol.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Mine was against it but would have been alot more against me keeping it from her. She's come (he he) to really enjoy the effects. She hasn't stuck me yet but has agreed to. I'd definately tell her.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Questions is do you want a marriage of lies or honesty ??
Whats more important, juice or your marriage ?

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I agree with everyone above. Personally i am pretty open about my use to my girl and she has even helped me inject. Granted she doesn't like it but she trusts me and knows that i am going to be safe because i have explained to her everything about cycling on and off, pct, proper diet, etc.

Don't forget that lies can destroy a relationship and once you lie to someone, they won't trust you as much afterwards and will always be skeptic about what you tell them. It's definitely not a nice situation.

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
Just remember.. Trust no woman.... words to live by

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
if she is against steroids ..no logic talking will set her mind free...do yourself a favorite....keep it under rap....i lie to my wife about it...and ive been busted more then once....everyone saids.just be truthfull about u useing....u want advice with some one with this experinace...keep lieing.what she doesnt know wont hurt her....if u do tell her u can forget about that cycle your on.she will wantyour steroids and tell u to stop.then your fucked...just dont worry about it and live as if its nothing your doing wrong...becuase no reasoning is going to change her mind...what usely a dead give away is any kind of lumps due to injections or swelling.i dont know how expanded her knowleadge is about useing but my old lady watches me with a fine line....i refuse to confess because ive done that before and it didnt get me know where....Its not like your out cheatting and fucking pussy somewhere.....So people want to talk about trust....Hey one small white lie will allways win over the truth....because the truth can become a place of bitching,preaching,and all kinds of oppions that mean nothing......bet ensure she has lied to u about things....EVERYONE lies.its nature....and when they get caught in it they dance around the truth....they find excuses why they lied and sure its for good reasons....if that lie doesnt affect u then let it rest.....we are inperfect animals...So,take it from me...its best somethings u keep to yourself....and if u feel deep down that u useing steroids is not bad then god dammit..its not....Its not your fault that everyone doesnt agree with u...what counts is what makes u happy....Im telling u for the last time if u tell her u use steroids she will allways ride your back...watch you with a fine line....i know its a shame ..its shouldnt have to be this way....lord knows ive been there many of times....ive lied about steroids untill im blue in the face.....And my reasons are simple....to keep her from worrying about it.In her mind steroid kill.....she wants me around and not dead so i see her points but ive been like this my whole life and she knows it....and so i say........ live with it......deadweight

Last edited:
Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
^^This coming from a guy that doesn't care what his wife thinks about him.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
if she is against steroids ..no logic talking will set her mind free...do yourself a favorite....keep it under rap....i lie to my wife about it...and ive been busted more then once....everyone saids.just be truthfull about u useing....u want advice with some one with this experinace...keep lieing.what she doesnt know wont hurt her....if u do tell her u can forget about that cycle your on.she will wantyour steroids and tell u to stop.then your fucked...just dont worry about it and live as if its nothing your doing wrong...becuase no reasoning is going to change her mind...what usely a dead give away is any kind of lumps due to injections or swelling.i dont know how expanded her knowleadge is about useing but my old lady watches me with a fine line....i refuse to confess because ive done that before and it didnt get me know where....Its not like your out cheatting and fucking pussy somewhere.....So people want to talk about trust....Hey one small white lie will allways win over the truth....because the truth can become a place of bitching,preaching,and all kinds of oppions that mean nothing......bet ensure she has lied to u about things....EVERYONE lies.its nature....and when they get caught in it they dance around the truth....they find excuses why they lied and sure its for good reasons....if that lie doesnt affect u then let it rest.....we are inperfect animals...So,take it from me...its best somethings u keep to yourself....and if u feel deep down that u useing steroids is not bad then god dammit..its not....Its not your fault that everyone doesnt agree with u...what counts is what makes u happy....Im telling u for the last time if u tell her u use steroids she will allways ride your back...watch you with a fine line....i know its a shame ..its shouldnt have to be this way....lord knows ive been there many of times....ive lied about steroids untill im blue in the face.....And my reasons are simple....to keep her from worrying about it.In her mind steroid kill.....she wants me around and not dead so i see her points but ive been like this my whole life and she knows it....and so i say........ live with it......deadweight

I completely disagree. I think most of us are also talking from experience, so I'm not sure I understand your the sentence "u want advice with some one with this experinace". My wife and I do not lie to each other, even little white lies, so it sucks that you believe that all married couples lie to each other. I think you may be jaded by the fact that you "lie your ass off" to your wife all the time. I DO think that by one talking to one's lady about the real dangers and counter-measures of said dangers, one can educate her to the point where she will not be so scared about one's use of steroids. This was true for me, rein, and at least a few others on this thread already.

@ the OP: where are you at and what did you say? The suspense is long gone, now it's just rude not to follow up.... ;) .

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

So what your saying is, steroids are more important to you than your wife?

R

ragamuffin

Sep 10, 2010
OK, I have a completely different take on this, and YES, from experience. I never hid it from my woman, she watched me do injects, loved the effect, etc. I explained to her that I had done the research, and it actually was good for me, all the things that everyone is suggesting. NEVER Once did she give me any indication that she was against my use. Well, one day she decides we're done, and guess what.....she goes into the bathroom and takes my little stash container and proceeds to call the law. Now I have two Class 4 Felonies to deal with. I lawyer up and get out of it all due to a technicality, but I was prison bound, so my lawyer stated. So is it lying not to tell someone something, no, its just non disclosure. I will NEVER tell anyone else about my useage, no matter how close. I was with this woman nearly 20 years. Think about it.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
So what your saying is, steroids are more important to you than your wife?

read between the lines......im saying im going to do what i want......dw

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Ok guys to answer a question we are talking about DW..... yes nothing is more important to brother DW than his gear. Kind of like how aj feels about his ice skates.

Second DW is a vet, VIP and mod of more forums than I can count and he's also a personal friend so please refain from insulting or even pissing off a man who has done his time and given a lot to the bodybuilding board communities over many years. Its not an option its a requirement.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic