Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Wife asked if Im on steroids

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Ok guys to answer a question we are talking about DW..... yes nothing is more important to brother DW than his gear. Kind of like how aj feels about his ice skates.

Second DW is a vet, VIP and mod of more forums than I can count and he's also a personal friend so please refain from insulting or even pissing off a man who has done his time and given a lot to the bodybuilding board communities over many years. Its not an option its a requirement.

I especially enojoyed this part admin. Never mess with AJ and his skates....He may toe pick a brother to death.

And as far as DW's comments go I think he's right in saying some things are just better left unsaid and kept to yourself.

In the event things ever go south for any reason she will most definitely use it against you. No matter how "cool" she was with it when you were in her good graces.

It may be ugly and unfortunate but it is a FACT. At least in my experience anyway.....And that's all I can speak too.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ok guys to answer a question we are talking about DW..... yes nothing is more important to brother DW than his gear. Kind of like how aj feels about his ice skates.

Second DW is a vet, VIP and mod of more forums than I can count and he's also a personal friend so please refain from insulting or even pissing off a man who has done his time and given a lot to the bodybuilding board communities over many years. Its not an option its a requirement.

It Wasnt my intention to piss him off, i just misunderstood his post.

But the way im reading your post is, whoever is not your friend is ok to piss off and annoy and talk trash too?

Just makin sure were on the same page.

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

But the way im reading your post is, whoever is not your friend is ok to piss off and annoy and talk trash too?

You've heard the expression "throwing gas on a fire" right? Just let it go, bro.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
You've heard the expression "throwing gas on a fire" right? Just let it go, bro.

Im going to. Not gonna start a fight, was just
voicing my opinion <---- Is that wrong?

Last edited:
mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

Lol.... good point. However there are many vets in the TID community that do command respect and DW is one of them. Everybody should be respected and we try very hard to keep the forum drama free. Seems I only have this problem with the Meso guys. I know Millard sometimes lets these things go and thats fine its his board. There's a lot of ball busting that goes on over there. I hate to get involved with these things as an admin really shouldnt however the mods have lives to and are usually not around much on the weekends.

Have a good weekend.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Lol.... good point. However there are many vets in the TID community that do command respect and DW is one of them. Everybody should be respected and we try very hard to keep the forum drama free. Seems I only have this problem with the Meso guys. I know Millard sometimes lets these things go and thats fine its his board. There's a lot of ball busting that goes on over there. I hate to get involved with these things as an admin really shouldnt however the mods have lives to and are usually not around much on the weekends.

Have a good weekend.

No problem addy, just a question.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Its rarely what you say, but RATHER how you say it (the tone). We can 'frame' many things differently and all still have common ground. The courts and legal issues thrive on this. The hard part is having tact.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Tell her yes and the worse side effect is you will have to have sex 2-3 times a day. :)

I'm not real sure what I would do because I didn't really have to deal with it. I was put on TRT by a doctor before blasting. She was use to me having stuff around and injecting. I started taking other stuff and just kind of casually told her. I don't think she likes it but hasn't asked me to stop. She doesn't like the mood swings but mostly hates the constant horniness because her hormones have crashed and has no sex drive.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Tell her yes and the worse side effect is you will have to have sex 2-3 times a day. :)

I'm not real sure what I would do because I didn't really have to deal with it. I was put on TRT by a doctor before blasting. She was use to me having stuff around and injecting. I started taking other stuff and just kind of casually told her. I don't think she likes it but hasn't asked me to stop. She doesn't like the mood swings but mostly hates the constant horniness because her hormones have crashed and has no sex drive.

She cant keep up anymore huh lol.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

have her see a HRT doc that specializes in women, It will improve her moods, weight loss as well as restore her sex drive.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Not much to add to the original issue .I just want to clarify something.While Aj does get his panties in a ruffle over the ice skates you may lose a hand messing with his Fannypack!

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Not much to add to the original issue .I just want to clarify something.While Aj does get his panties in a ruffle over the ice skates you may lose a hand messing with his Fannypack!

Ohhhhhhh the elusive fanny pack....Its been a while since someone brought up that one....lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic