Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Who's who?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Man, all this talk about dogs...I love em...Had to get rid of my recent Great Dane (Frank)...He was still a pup (9 months at 125lbs)...I miss him so much!...He had his own recliner *LOL*...I had to give him up due to him almost pulling my spine out when I would walk him...He broke 2 leashes when he would see something that interested him...Such a gentle giant....Loved him to pieces!...

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Last week was the 8th anniversary of my divorce. I have a 13-year-old daughter from that marriage (50/50 custody)... which tells me I got my squat rack about 13 years ago (I gave up trap league and golf when the baby was born).

I've been seeing a lady for coming up on four years, 1st year distance at about 200 miles, 1 year living with me, and now almost 2 with her 300 miles away. We see each other maybe 2-3 weekends a month. When I retire I'll probably move there. She is divorced, too, with two sons in their 20s. She never wants to get married again, and that's alright with me. She likes that I lift and even cordoned off a nice spot in her basement for equipment.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
54 y.o. and lifting for as long as I can remember. Married now for 26 year to a great woman who is an incredible mother to our 4 fine young men. 25, 18.18.17, yeah twins with the last one a year behind. Can't say I miss those earlier days. Oldest is out of the house and Momma what's him to put a ring on her finger; she wants a Grandchild!

Built our modest home back in the woods on 14 ac where I can take a bow out hunting. We have about 15 chickens, 2 ducks, 2 turkeys and I get 2 piglets in the spring. Also have 2 big dogs that their only purpose is to eat, shit up the yard, piss burn the grass and not get out of my recliner when I show up after the gym.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic