Joannafit
What's New?

Who's who?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Wise perspective bro. thank you

Kick ass dogs too. I love animals more then most people.

Haha. I didn’t mention any dogs. But YOU must be clairvoyant because I’ve had both SA Mastifs and Cane Corsos;)

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Haha. I didn’t mention any dogs. But YOU must be clairvoyant because I’ve had both SA Mastifs and Cane Corsos;)
Oh Damn, My bad! On sensory overload reading all of the replies.

Underlying message may be you're ready for another Dog or 2 brutha lol

Reactions: Jin

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Married for 13 years. First and ONLY marriage if shit goes wrong. No kids, 3 dogs. Spend my non-work time, shooting or dirt biking/4 wheeling on my property, at the gym, Jiu-jitsu or just lounging with the wife and dogs. Wouldn't change a thing.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Kick ass dogs too. I love animals more then most people.

We both love animals too and say the same thing. Animals show their live for you no matter what happens and are very loyal. We have cats and they are all very lovable, all of them rescued from the streets in pretty bad condition. The latest was left in a box at our front door at 2 weeks of age with a broken arm. Bear is over a year old now and you would never know he was hurt.

Bear.JPG

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Late 30’s been married for 7 years with the same girl for 14 years. Was friends with her for years before that should have dated her sooner instead of her friends. Two little girls under 3 pretty happy overall just feel off from Covid and kids being all over the place sleep wise. Worked in finance right after college hated it. Saved some money from It thought. Left to try some other stuff fucked around bartended, went back to school, joined the army reserves been working in education for a little over ten years and I find it rewarding.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
We both love animals too and say the same thing. Animals show their live for you no matter what happens and are very loyal. We have cats and they are all very lovable, all of them rescued from the streets in pretty bad condition. The latest was left in a box at our front door at 2 weeks of age with a broken arm. Bear is over a year old now and you would never know he was hurt.

View attachment 11097
I hear ya Bro. These guys were taken off the streets too. They're awesome and very appreciative!

cats.jpg

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Very nice looking cats. We have a big orange community cat that looks just like yours. Midevil it takes a very special person to take in an animal in need like you have. Thye are alwasy appreciative of your kindness. We have another one named Piojo who was born in our garage. His feral mother had calisi virus and the 6 babies were born with it. Every morning I would go out and find 1 more of them dead. Piojo was the last one and one morning I found him in the drive way close to death. We rushed this 3 week old kitten to the vet and they put him on antibiotics, eyes drops and an anti viral. The vet didn't know whether the high dose of drugs would kill him or not but it was his only chance. In a few days he started turning around. We bottle fed him until he was healthy. He follows me around like a little puppy wagging his tail. Bear also had to be bottle fed and taught how to use the restroom as he has no mother.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Will be married 11 years on 2/28. My wife looks like Marla Hooch, but she can cook. 3 sons and a dog son.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Married to the same naughty vixen for almost 32 years. We have one kiddo, she's 31 and one teenage grand kids.

Although life has taken a lot of twists and turns we are still strong and enjoy each other's company. We have a business we have been running together for close to 18 years so we're together a lot!!! We keep our sex life exciting which we think is important to a good relationship. We screw other people any chance we get (swingers) and I have... Well I'd say girlfriends but they pay me for sex so I guess I have clients I see fairly regularly so that keeps me out of trouble.

We are working on our plan to retire hopefully within the next 6-8 years and move to southern/central Ecuador.

Other than work and play we do nothing else worth mentioning.

We've lived all over the USA. We're risk takers we've moved cross country 6 times with no jobs, no home, just faith we'd find a way and being a good team we always prevail.

Wouldn't chance my life for anything other than a lot more money involved to make things financially easier.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
late 30s, married my best friend on Jan 1st 2021. We're both fitness freaks and do a lot of mt biking, rafting, hiking, chilling outside. She's in xray/MRI and I'm a commodity/futures trader.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic