Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Who else can relate?

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
I’m a tax payer ,,twinkle toes put up or shut up simp boi —- woman are a problem when they have simp men ,,like YOU TO DEAL with what are you 5’ 4” tall if you’re under 6 foot you’re not a real man you’re just a stool pigeon and probably got in trouble while school specially, with the women teachers with a menu how to deal with you the whoop your ass
Also, remember how much taxpayer a Simp is with Sims two

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
Again and again, because he’s looking for love in all the wrong places looking for love too many faces
Still finding himself and what he’s all about in the gym he’s crying about a mom substitute that doesn’t love them that much and took all his money boo hoo

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
Go re-read your post original post. Put your words together in a sentence that can be understood.
Who give 2 shits about your physique, that was never even part of the original conversation bad ass.
You’re correct, if it makes me a “simp” because I don’t hate women so be it. If you prefer boys I’m ok with that. Sing it from the roof tops twinkle toes.
Who are you ,,oh yeay the simp

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I’m a tax payer ,,twinkle toes put up or shut up simp boi —- woman are a problem when they have simp men ,,like YOU TO DEAL with what are you 5’ 4” tall if you’re under 6 foot you’re not a real man you’re just a stool pigeon and probably got in trouble while school specially, with the women teachers with a menu how to deal with you the whoop your ass
Ok you’re just not making any sense. I’m not going to waste my time trying to decipher everything you say. Btw I am under 6’ tall but wtf does that matter? Never mind don’t answer that because I won’t read it anyway.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
He's better on ignore. He makes no fucking sense wherever he posts... shoutbox or wherever.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
He's better on ignore. He makes no fucking sense wherever he posts... shoutbox or wherever.
But he’s SO big & muscular he must know what he’s talking about. Lol! You’re right, I’ll ignore him.

Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole

Jul 31, 2023
I know I’m old (and quite new here) but Somebody has got to explain to me what simps, women, physiques, mama’s and stuff like that has to do with the video (OP)?

If it was about politicians raising skirts with taxpayer money or a President’s wife;s mama living at the White House, or simps who vote with their emotions maybe I could see it but …?

Somebody needs to back away from the extras and go off cycle for a while I think.

Last edited:
beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
But he’s SO big & muscular he must know what he’s talking about. Lol! You’re right, I’ll ignore him.

Been trying to figure him out, honestly, but I gave up when saw his posts in here. Not worth the time. I thought maybe he was another member's extra chromosome'd sibling and was given a little more tolerance because of it. Then I thought maybe he's not even real at all and is somebody playing around with an AI. It's just all so random and out there. He also posted what looks like a "for sale" of some steroid vials. Surprised that's still up, honestly.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Well this escalated quickly. I'm not sure how it went from a request for clarification to everybody's a simp. If you hate simps that much instead of name calling how about you find one and mentor them, teach them boundaries, difference between kindness versus taking advantage of, how to improve their self-esteem and self-worth, how to identify breeding pool, flirtation ect. Height, weight, looks, have nothing to do with being simp. I would also like to point out a real man doesn't go around making assumptions by looking at a pictures and comparing and justifying manliness by their own picture. In a real relationship compromise and communication do not make people simps. I find it extremely difficult to get flip a switch and be nasty to people, so after I kill them with logic and facts, if that doesn't resolve my issue my wife puts on the big boy panties and gets fucking nasty. I would love to know your specific definition for a simp and your specific definition for a man, just curious. And what roles do each play in a relationship?

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I know I’m old (and quite new here) but Somebody has got to explain to me what simps, women, physiques, mama’s and stuff like that has to do with the video (OP)?

If it was about politicians raising skirts with taxpayer money or a President’s wife;s mama living at the White House, or simps who vote with their emotions maybe I could see it but …?

Somebody needs to back away from the extras and go off cycle for a while I think.
Funny you mention that I have a bunch of words that I wanted to post and see what people's definition of them were. I don't understand young people these days. If nobody answers your symp definition I will but let's see if somebody has a better answer

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic