Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Who else can relate?

Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole

Jul 31, 2023
Funny you mention that I have a bunch of words that I wanted to post and see what people's definition of them were. I don't understand young people these days. If nobody answers your symp definition I will but let's see if somebody has a better answer
Include Rizz, Cap and Base whilst you are at it.
I mean, apparently someone can’t be a Simp if they‘re Rizz and Rizz can’t be Capped because s/he’s Base.
Real bro!

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
He's better on ignore. He makes no fucking sense wherever he posts... shoutbox or wherever.
But he’s SO big & muscular he must know what he’s talking about. Lol! You’re right, I’ll ignore him.
Funny you mention that I have a bunch of words that I wanted to post and see what people's definition of them were. I don't understand young people these days. If nobody answers your symp definition I will but let's see if somebody has a better answer
I’ll be totally honest here I don’t know this tool bag’s definition & I don’t care to know it. He just doesn’t make sense.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Include Rizz, Cap and Base whilst you are at it.
I mean, apparently someone can’t be a Simp if they‘re Rizz and Rizz can’t be Capped because s/he’s Base.
Real bro!
Those were going to be the exact ones I was going to ask about! Or "stop the cap"with everything being put on the internet these days I really am curious who the fuck starts these made up words? From the original start how long did it take to get mainstream? Does the amount of followers impact how quickly a word gets adopted and if so how quick and could we compare that to and not heavily followed person that made up a word. Were these words made up is a parody or joke just to see how quickly they could get mainstream to prove people are sheep and use nonsensical words because they think it's cool. I'm sure somebody's done the study on this

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
But he’s SO big & muscular he must know what he’s talking about. Lol! You’re right, I’ll ignore him.

I’ll be totally honest here I don’t know this tool bag’s definition & I don’t care to know it. He just doesn’t make sense.
I think Bobby and I are just referring to the specific words not because crazy dude was using them.. we hear them often and have no idea what the fuck people are talking about. Lol unless you're talking about the man, simp, relationship definition, those were my bouncing Betty's , speaking of landmines, I thought this was interesting, list of companies who made the most. The companies involved included giants such as Daimler-Benz, the Fiat Group, the Daewoo Group, RCA and General Electric.[68][69]

Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole

Jul 31, 2023
Those were going to be the exact ones I was going to ask about! Or "stop the cap"with everything being put on the internet these days I really am curious who the fuck starts these made up words? From the original start how long did it take to get mainstream? Does the amount of followers impact how quickly a word gets adopted and if so how quick and could we compare that to and not heavily followed person that made up a word. Were these words made up is a parody or joke just to see how quickly they could get mainstream to prove people are sheep and use nonsensical words because they think it's cool. I'm sure somebody's done the study on this
Speaking of rap guys (the OP video) the weirdness in nuanced words probably come from some popular Rap guys who put the words into play. They gotta make crap rhyme somehow so if making up a word is how to do it then so be it. Webster’ a will eventually write them in just like Google already does.
I’ll bet they even have a word that rhymes with “orange“.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Speaking of rap guys (the OP video) the weirdness in nuanced words probably come from some popular Rap guys who put the words into play. They gotta make crap rhyme somehow so if making up a word is how to do it then so be it. Webster’ a will eventually write them in just like Google already does.
I’ll bet they even have a word that rhymes with “orange“.
Funny you say that about orange.
Mathers has skill, not my go-to style.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Oh, I know what you guys are going through. If you guys would stop being a bunch of Sims in life and balance down these women and tell them what’s up instead of them telling you what’s going on the worst thing you could do is get married to somebody that’s the worst thing a man can do specially when the woman doesn’t wanna listen to us keep your stuff, have your own thing guys get in the gym workout stop being a bunch of symptoms and listening to your mamas because that’s who they replace wives replace your little mama little mama.
Your “contributions” to the thread aren’t in anyway productive nor even coherent. Whatever your reason for having posted here, it would be appreciated if you stop. Not likely you’ll respect the request, but I’m being patient enough to ask.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic