Brian xx
What's New?

Who else can relate?

test
Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I didn’t listen to it all but I heard enough to know I can relate. After the taxes, ex wife & others get theirs I see roughly 60% of my check.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
@testboner I was reminiscing of better times yesterday and you were brought up. I assure you not in any negative way. I just thought it was unique somebody said your name and here you are. At the time,even now, I can't quite place it. Through all the haze a single word pops up but, I can't think of why. So does the word "politics"mean anything?

Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole

Jul 31, 2023
I really hate to write something that’s totally redundant but I will anyway.

As long as people vote with their emotions instead of doing the necessary research it takes to pick those who will properly represent the citizens of the United States, we’ll have to keep bending over.
I recently saw a YouTube clip where one of the ladies on The View said that she’d vote for Gavin Newsome because he’s so hot.
Really stupid huh?

Note: It might also be a good idea to enact term limits on Congress and get rid of the lobbyists who are making politicians stinking rich.
Congress people make on the average $174K a year and come out as multi-millionaires. How does that happen?

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
Oh, I know what you guys are going through. If you guys would stop being a bunch of Sims in life and balance down these women and tell them what’s up instead of them telling you what’s going on the worst thing you could do is get married to somebody that’s the worst thing a man can do specially when the woman doesn’t wanna listen to us keep your stuff, have your own thing guys get in the gym workout stop being a bunch of symptoms and listening to your mamas because that’s who they replace wives replace your little mama little mama.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Oh, I know what you guys are going through. If you guys would stop being a bunch of Sims in life and balance down these women and tell them what’s up instead of them telling you what’s going on the worst thing you could do is get married to somebody that’s the worst thing a man can do specially when the woman doesn’t wanna listen to us keep your stuff, have your own thing guys get in the gym workout stop being a bunch of symptoms and listening to your mamas because that’s who they replace wives replace your little mama little mama.
Ummm ok?? Is it just me or does this just sound like a drunken rant? Lol

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
Ummm ok?? Is it just me or does this just sound like a drunken rant? Lol
This is a prime example of someone that probably goes with his mom still definitely a Simp in this guys probably been married twice and lost everything only you would know about your drunkenness

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
This is a prime example of someone that probably goes with his mom still definitely a Simp in this guys probably been married twice and lost everything only you would know about your drunkenness
Go re-read your post original post. Put your words together in a sentence that can be understood.
Who give 2 shits about your physique, that was never even part of the original conversation bad ass.
You’re correct, if it makes me a “simp” because I don’t hate women so be it. If you prefer boys I’m ok with that. Sing it from the roof tops twinkle toes.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
My writing comes off incoherent most of the time but I can understand it, I was struggling here.
The video and the commentary seem disconnected, I think that confusing people the most.
Granted I did not watch the whole video but my take from it was he is complaining about politics, the consequences, unintended consequences, corruption, inflation, employment, and foreign aid. We have one opportunity every two six and four years to attempt to partially make a change (Yes I know voting is staggered but those are the term limits) if the country does make a change it's usually only a few new people . Have you ever walked into a place so corrupt and morally bankrupt and stayed there for a little bit what happened? I have, and I will tell you my moral compass acted like it just went into a magnetic field. Since the behavior around you is normalized you begin to accept that behavior as normal.

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
Go re-read your post original post. Put your words together in a sentence that can be understood.
Who give 2 shits about your physique, that was never even part of the original conversation bad ass.
You’re correct, if it makes me a “simp” because I don’t hate women so be it. If you prefer boys I’m ok with that. Sing it from the roof tops twinkle toes.
I’m a tax payer ,,twinkle toes put up or shut up simp boi —- woman are a problem when they have simp men ,,like YOU TO DEAL with what are you 5’ 4” tall if you’re under 6 foot you’re not a real man you’re just a stool pigeon and probably got in trouble while school specially, with the women teachers with a menu how to deal with you the whoop your ass

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic