PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Here is the plan:

1-12 Testosterone enanthate 400 mg/w
1-12 Adex 0.5 mg EOD
1-12 hCG 250 iu EOD

This is the plan for your first cycle? I'd suggest starting a new thread for this cause you're going to get a lot of comments on this. You should include more info too about yourself, your training and diet etc... Just put it all out there cause without the diet and training you know the gear and shit :)

Make sure that you read Get Some's sticky under AAS Cycles for 1st time cycles...

If my assumption that this is your first cycle in incorrect, you have my apologies in advance bro...

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
This is the plan for your first cycle? I'd suggest starting a new thread for this cause you're going to get a lot of comments on this. You should include more info too about yourself, your training and diet etc... Just put it all out there cause without the diet and training you know the gear and shit :)

Make sure that you read Get Some's sticky under AAS Cycles for 1st time cycles...

If my assumption that this is your first cycle in incorrect, you have my apologies in advance bro...

Yeah it's my first POB. I worked with someone knowledgable to arrive at this and I haven't read anything the past couple months that makes me think otherwise. I have everything in hand. I'll start in a few days... or when I get the balls to pin myself for the first time lol. I'm 6'2" 210 ~10% bf. Training for 2.5 years. Strict on diet... I have tracked calories every day for 2+ years.

Here's a couple pics from the gym yesterday...

IMG_26702-1.jpg

IMG_26912-1.jpg

edd56f78-1-1.jpg

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
this aint a bad first cycle bro. my first was Test E 500/EW alone and i made great gains with it. the only thing i do different is the Adex. i dont incorporate an AI into my cycles on a consistent ED or EOD basis like that. i just keep it on hand in case i need it. you definitely got a good base to build on.
what about PCT?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
this aint a bad first cycle bro. my first was Test E 500/EW alone and i made great gains with it. the only thing i do different is the Adex. i dont incorporate an AI into my cycles on a consistent ED or EOD basis like that. i just keep it on hand in case i need it. you definitely got a good base to build on.
what about PCT?

Clomid 50 mg day for 4 weeks starting 2 weeks after last injection.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
When I was a kid and used to read Asterix and Obelix cartoons.I used to want to take some magic strength potion too

01nlb.jpg

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
When I was a 150lb 18 year old Marine in Southern Cali. "Back in the day" You could either drink like a fish, workout, or workout and drink like a fish. I chose to workout and drink like a fish. But then a group of us went across the border and everything changed. We stuffed our pockets with bottles of methandrostenolone (some fake and some real) as well as Anadrol and Test. The drinking slowed way down and the training intensity got harder. It was truly amazing that we never got stopped walking across the border with our pockets bulging with bottles of AAS. The Border Patrol always just waved us right on through. In 2 years I was a solid 185 lean pounds. I didn't really want to get huge just bigger. We ran alot back in those days so I was very lean. Fast forward 20 something years and I have had periods of rest and no training or gear. It seems I always take a break then come back balls to the wall. But family and kids seems to extend those breaks longer and longer each year. Right now I train 2-3 days a week and do cardio on my off days.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
When I was a 150lb 18 year old Marine in Southern Cali. "Back in the day" You could either drink like a fish, workout, or workout and drink like a fish. I chose to workout and drink like a fish. But then a group of us went across the border and everything changed. We stuffed our pockets with bottles of methandrostenolone (some fake and some real) as well as Anadrol and Test. The drinking slowed way down and the training intensity got harder. It was truly amazing that we never got stopped walking across the border with our pockets bulging with bottles of AAS. The Border Patrol always just waved us right on through. In 2 years I was a solid 185 lean pounds. I didn't really want to get huge just bigger. We ran alot back in those days so I was very lean. Fast forward 20 something years and I have had periods of rest and no training or gear. It seems I always take a break then come back balls to the wall. But family and kids seems to extend those breaks longer and longer each year. Right now I train 2-3 days a week and do cardio on my off days.

18 huh. How is your body today? You on TRT?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic