MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
my favorite lift is fork to mouth.dw

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Deads for sure, and BI whats wrong with pulling a shit ton lol

There's nothing wrong with it at all. I just think it's more impressive to see someone squat big numbers exp when they gotta do it Oly style.

For most people though I would wager they would say watching someone pull (conventional) a massive amount from the floor (lets say 700lbs raw) is the most impressive lift to watch.

Both are my favorite lifts without question.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Love the Dead lifts just as you guys are saying picking big things up is just awesome to watch and do!

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
dips and hammer curls would be my favorite exercises cause i go really heavy on them and it feels great with no discomfort.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Definitely Dead lifts. nothing more fun and full body exercise

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Wide grip chins weighted. Nah chins of any kind... Nah , yeah :)

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Exercises I believe one can't do well without , squats and or deadlifts. Even if you have back issues , you figure out how to adjust in order to make them benefit. Back is my initial weak part, I turned into my strong part due to my love of chins , rack deads and bent barbell rows. Love training back, love the pump , love that I can out lift most, I tie 100 pound plate and do ten full reps. I can still remember how it was my worse body part. Weak , discouraging. Never give up and never give in , just train!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic