Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What's the worst AAS side effect for you?

What's the worst AAS side effect for you?

• Acne

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Strechmarks

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • High Blood Pressure

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Emotional Side Effects

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Hair loss

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • New hair growth

• Insomnia

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Prostate Issues

• Agression

• Total voters
crunk-flexx

crunk-flexx

Dec 30, 2010
Isotretinoin has worked wonders for me on the acne issue. It is pretty liver toxic though from what I've heard and when I first used it I was on a script and had to get mandatory blood tests every month so running with orals would be a no-no. There are other sides you can get like extremely dry skin and it says not to be exposed to a lot of sun.....the possible side effects they claim is so long it's absurd so I'd suggest just reading up on it yourself.

Bro they had me on 80 mg of that shit, and at the time i was drinkin a liter of vodka a day, it took three months before my liver enzymes went above 60 LOL

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Bro they had me on 80 mg of that shit, and at the time i was drinkin a liter of vodka a day, it took three months before my liver enzymes went above 60 LOL

lol, ya I never knew if it was all blown out of proportion but had a feeling it very well might be after looking after the huge ass paper it comes with...some of the "possible sides" are absurd.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
lol, ya I never knew if it was all blown out of proportion but had a feeling it very well might be after looking after the huge ass paper it comes with...some of the "possible sides" are absurd.

My brother (biological, not weight room lol) took that stuff. Cleared his acne up no prob but now he shits like 12 times a day. He has IBS or as I call it perma-diarrhea.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
My brother (biological, not weight room lol) took that stuff. Cleared his acne up no prob but now he shits like 12 times a day. He has IBS or as I call it perma-diarrhea.

Ya, they say it has been linked to ibs, crohns disease and I forget what else.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
the emotional sides...

when im pissed im like lucifer, when im happy im like mr. bean

whatever the emotion is, its extreme...
I would LOVE to see a mother fucker acting like Mr bean, lmao...

Ya, they say it has been linked to ibs, crohns disease and I forget what else.
I think theres a class action lawsuit regarding this right now...

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
If I was running tren it would be heart burn.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I didn't use to get heartburn with tren but lately its been kickin my ass.
But the worst side effect for me has got to be all the dam hair I seem to be growing everywhere but on my damn head. Shit fell out of my head and is growing everywhere else. My wife calls me sasquatch now.

Guess I'll just have to find a good salon with some hot bitchs to wax my ass. LOL

edit: Actually though know that I really think about it the most dangerous side effect is my cholesterol. Total cholesterol is fine but my HDLs go way down, which is not good. The above sides I can live with, this one could do some damage if I don't keep my eyes on it.

Last edited:
BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
BP is the worst for me because it is the most dangerous. The sweating drives me nuts and deca gives me bacne but those I can live with. My BP gets so bad with Drol I start getting migraines.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Acid reflux and insomnia. I drink so much water that he insomnia is worse because I am pissing every hour. 2 gallons of water a day keeps my bp down pretty good

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I'm in the same boat as Blue Devil, my BP is a problem and I get the migraines as well, they suck!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic