Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What's the worst AAS side effect for you?

What's the worst AAS side effect for you?

• Acne

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Strechmarks

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • High Blood Pressure

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Emotional Side Effects

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Hair loss

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • New hair growth

• Insomnia

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Prostate Issues

• Agression

• Total voters
crunk-flexx

crunk-flexx

Dec 30, 2010
I tried deca out and i got acne all over my chest which left keloid scars. I get cortisone injections and chemical peels, but it hasnt shown any significant improvement

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
acne and anger for me. I am also prone to gyno which blows especially during this current cycle of testE/trenE/bold cyp. Also Tren sides are setting in lots of sweating especially at night

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Isotretinoin has worked wonders for me on the acne issue. It is pretty liver toxic though from what I've heard and when I first used it I was on a script and had to get mandatory blood tests every month so running with orals would be a no-no. There are other sides you can get like extremely dry skin and it says not to be exposed to a lot of sun.....the possible side effects they claim is so long it's absurd so I'd suggest just reading up on it yourself.

Last edited:
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
In general (compound dependent of course), Insomnia, and Acid Reflux. The 2nd I say because of tren and in particular, the oral form of which I did multiple cycles in the past. Those 2 sides took a herculean effort to cope.
Several compounds elevate my anxiety levels a bit. . . nervous system definitely feels em.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Worst side? My never ending boner... I remember a time when I used to be satisfied with just one woman...

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Prostate.

blood pressure and anxiety are serious as well and you should take the sides seriously.

Last edited:
gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
bloat, sweating, temper goes up, acne after pct for months

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
Sweating for me and thats on any AAS. I blew up like a blow fish I was so bloated on deca. Starting to have some BP related sides on tren, but nothing too bad.

I agree with Growinboy.. especially on tren my sex drive is out of control. To the point it's actually frustrating me.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i would say the worst side affect would be blood clots and high BP..those two both can kill ya....dw

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
High BP for me. Thats really the only side I have. Of course I keep my doses fairly low.

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
the emotional sides...

when im pissed im like lucifer, when im happy im like mr. bean

whatever the emotion is, its extreme...

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Tren: chasing the flower vendor through walmart parking lot with my handsoutstretched towards his neck. Yea,,,thats a side effect.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic