Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

What's the worst AAS side effect for you?

What's the worst AAS side effect for you?

• Acne

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Strechmarks

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • High Blood Pressure

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Emotional Side Effects

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Hair loss

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • New hair growth

• Insomnia

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Prostate Issues

• Agression

• Total voters
Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
For me it's stretchmarks, high BP and emotional side effects when estrogen get out of control. I don't get bloated, I get only a few spots (if any at all) and the only thing that gives me insomnia so far are tren and d-bol.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Acne is my worst side i find that i can keep it in check with showers twice a day and tanning, and using a AI

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
One thing that should be added to that list is sweating... I can't stand it. I sweat much more than usual when running any AAS. I have to change shirts during the day at work almost everyday. It's a hassle and a half!

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
BP for me....sometimes it gets dangerously high and nothing will get it down except stopping the cycle.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I voted for high bp.Maybe you could add a limp dick or toasted liver to the list.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
One thing that should be added to that list is sweating... I can't stand it. I sweat much more than usual when running any AAS. I have to change shirts during the day at work almost everyday. It's a hassle and a half!

You talking tren night sweats or just in general? I sweat like a Mofo from just test.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
You talking tren night sweats or just in general? I sweat like a Mofo from just test.

Just test makes me sweat a ton more than usual.... on tren I'm a fire hydrant...

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Agreed , The Limp dick syndrom is the worst side effect I get ,,,maybe shrunkn balls ....
Acne I have no issues with .....
Oh wait ,,my ol lady just suggested WORD VOMIT needs to be added to the list as when I run high dose along with a Oral the filter between my brain and mouth seems to get removed ,,,,,and the mouthy foul words come out ,,,,,

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Trenbolone sides are a whole nother thread!!!!!!! I am already experiancing insomnia and sweating though out the day night sweats are on the way very soon I believe, Then comes the angriness and need to make other people cry, then the demonic voices start talking to me they tell me things like Why did you quit me before we are always suppose to be together, STUNNA screams OH FUCK NOT AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK MAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE MAN WHAT THE FUCK, The TREN DEMON laughs and says I will never leave you STUNNA.........Then i find myself laying next to a tranny with blood all over my shirt and hands.........................

N

Namehere

Jul 12, 2011
Insomnia and sweating from Tren suck balls

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Trenbolone sides are a whole nother thread!!!!!!! I am already experiancing insomnia and sweating though out the day night sweats are on the way very soon I believe, Then comes the angriness and need to make other people cry, then the demonic voices start talking to me they tell me things like Why did you quit me before we are always suppose to be together, STUNNA screams OH FUCK NOT AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK MAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE MAN WHAT THE FUCK, The TREN DEMON laughs and says I will never leave you STUNNA.........Then i find myself laying next to a tranny with blood all over my shirt and hands.........................
Seriously man , this post made me laugh ,,but really you may need some vagisil whipes or PMS meds.....

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
being crazy horny and only 4 legged animals are around. that or it's a sausage fest. jk, but not really

A serious case of Anxiety can be very difficult to deal with.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic