jacobss
What's New?

Whats the best Creatine out there?

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
Kre-Alkalyn works fine for me.
FYI:

Some of the Kre-Alk was involved in a counter-fitting lawsuit... make sure your heavenly little purple pills are marked with the proper text ... I used it for a long time before going to Green Magnitude... good stuff but two or three more damn pills a day is NOT what little Johnny needs right now... yanowhattamean?

PICT

PICT

Apr 2, 2012
I second the GreenMag.
I got the sour apple & also lemonade variety.
Had the KreAlk purple pills & they did sorta seem to work, although wasn't pleased to hear about the alleged scandal.
So I think that GreenMag, regular Creatine Mono & CreaPure are your top 3.
Just sayin.

Y

yorkieboy

Oct 12, 2011
I have been using USN Monohydrate Creatine mixed with pure grape juice this gets the creatine in to the muscle groups quicker, once you have loaded up watch your muscle gains grow !

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I've been trying creatine nitrate. I'm not usually a big fan of creatine and started using this to try and get me over a plateau. Seems ok but not night and day.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
I change it up some

1. 100% Creatine Mono and Powder Gatorade. During

2. Mixed in with my NO Pre-workout. Right now White Flood.

3. In my PWO Shake.

I take about 5-10g daily.

But I have been thinking of trying this..

5) Creatine Load
Case closed; creatine works. It increases muscle strength and size. However, cycling it, 2 weeks at 5 grams a day, followed by 4 days off then 2 days at 20 grams might trick the muscles into holding greater amounts. How so? With a creatine ?deficit? the machinery within the body that stores it, works overtime. With a greater dose ? 20 grams ? muscles sop the stuff up and retain larger amounts.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I'm with the majority on the Mono, but I will change it up and when I do I really like the way I react to Con-Cret.

Incredible_hulk

Incredible_hulk

Oct 9, 2012
The reason people get cramps from mono is because creatine mono is acidic and raises your acidity in your body and to control the increase acid your body pulls water into the skin and gut and this leads to bloating and diarrhea. I like HCL creatine or hydrochloride creatine no acidity so easy on the body and same great gains as mono.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
The reason people get cramps from mono is because creatine mono is acidic and raises your acidity in your body and to control the increase acid your body pulls water into the skin and gut and this leads to bloating and diarrhea. I like HCL creatine or hydrochloride creatine no acidity so easy on the body and same great gains as mono.

It's less acidic then your stomach acid so that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. The REAL reason it bothers people's stomachs is because they aren't fully dissolving it. A warm drink is best.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Anyone get insomnia from Creatine? That was why I abandoned it initially.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic