jacobss
What's New?

What to do?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
No update, but two thumbs up on the new avatar! Black and white pics are definately the way to go. You look ripped! Nice washboard abs!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
No update, but two thumbs up on the new avatar! Black and white pics are definately the way to go. You look ripped! Nice washboard abs!

i can promise all of you that she did not take any of my panties! ewwww :eek: we women dont want to wear another womans chonies. thats just gross! lingerie and panties are a no share, no want to share thing.

but anyway, have some people checking on things about her. a plan is in place :D

and thanks :) always working on getting them to be better!

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010

Was just thinking.....I want to be your hands ATW....no dissrespect meant.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Personally, I'm a firm believer in sitting back, watching and giving someone enough rope. If it was me and I was unsure, I would order a few motion activated nanny cams. Then instead of hiding things I would put stuff out and buy some new things like a jewelry box, maybe a couple storage bins or anything that a thief might find tempting to go through. Then sit back and watch. If she goes through everything, then you know you don't want her around.

If that ends up happening, warn anyone else that you have them set up for the kids to keep them honest.

HDH

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Was just thinking.....I want to be your hands ATW....no dissrespect meant.

i do this with my hands way more than i do that.

IMG_2639.jpg

IMG_2644.jpg

do you still want to be them?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Poor guy....

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
k, can I be your hands just past time? If it's not a problem can I choose my hours?

tommyguns2, I don't think that was a guy.......looked like an animal.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic