Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

What is your opinion on Chiropractors?

otrainthecrusher

otrainthecrusher

Sep 1, 2012
Honestly depends on who you see. Some are crazy, some are movement based and fantastic. Look into Craig Leibenson and Jeff Cubos. They are top notch science based, movement based, chiros

OfficialTeragonRe

OfficialTeragonRe

Jul 28, 2012
As said above...find a good one, that knows what there doing, they can help allot.

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
Remember chiros are not just for backs. A good chiro that does shoulders is a godsend.

Yes I had a chiro work on my shoulder after I wrenched it in a car accident. Chiro did a great job on it and now have had no further problem with it.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Re: What's everyones opinion on Chiropractors?

I dont like them...my personal opinion.....a lot of them think they are better than a regular doctor and can cure anything by adjusting you.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Re: What's everyones opinion on Chiropractors?

If you get a good one they can work wonders

G

gideonpj22

Aug 17, 2012
Facilitators of health... Many practice the wellness paradigm which focuses on adjustments diet and exercise which is completely on the other ended the spectrum compared to the sick care paradigm practiced by the medical monopoly and big pharma. Obviously an active approach to health is the way to go. Movement is life.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I love going to the Chiro... i began going 2 yrs ago, full eval, showed me muscle stim test and x ray, all made sense

i go for adjustment every 4-5 weeks, feels good, enjoyable experience, mainly for prevention, to stay healthy
i believe much stems from spine

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
I used to go for adjustments, felt great..but after back/neck surgeries, any respectable chiro won't touch you especially if you had hardware installed. I went to a chiro after my lower back surgery and when i left, and that night, and the next couple days, my back along with the rest of my body hurt so frikken bad, i refuse to go back.But if your back just hurts, go for adjustments.

RageBlanket

RageBlanket

Feb 13, 2013
Why wouldn't a respectable Chiro touch you with hardware installed?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic