Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

What is your opinion on Chiropractors?

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
Re: What's everyones opinion on Chiropractors?

I go to a sports massage therapist, does everything a chiro does, but also loosens the muscles causing the issue.

i'me gonah go to my first sports massage therapist in a week or two hope it will help me..

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011

Chiropractors??? They CRACK me up...

I just HAD to post that...

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011

i had one chiropractor who actually would make you feel guilty for not going with his plan to come back three times a week for a month than two times a week for month than one time a week for month. finally found one around the corner from house who is happy when he doesnt see you in his office. Oh and he donated bullet proof vest to the k9 dogs in my city so that rite there earned the guy brownie points

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010

most have more ed then most general doc's.....just get one that knows their sh@t

B

Big G

May 26, 2011

Against them. Once you go to one and get your back popped or any other areas you will always have to go back to get relief in those areas being worked on. Kind of like popping your knuckles. I have a good friend that is a Chiropractor and I only use him for stin, ice massage, ultra sound and streching exercises. I kid with him and tell him thats all he is good for he keeps trying to get me to come in after 10 years I still will not let him pop shit.

Respect Big G

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010

I went to one that was recommended by my mother after I fell down cellar stairs a few months ago when a tread broke and wrenched my back. He did a good job manipulating a disc back into place and went to a regular doc to verify that everything was fine with it.

Depends who you go to...there are some chiros that do little more than kneading your spine and then get you to come back for more.

R

rosey63

Aug 21, 2012
Can't live withou mine. After spending to way much money on doctors and getting no relief I tried It once and have yet to look back.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011

Remember chiros are not just for backs. A good chiro that does shoulders is a godsend.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Feb 28, 2012
They are fucking witch doctors.
The more I've learned in the way of corrective exercise therapy and now that I'm heading into realm of physica therapy (as in going back to school to become one) I can't stress more to save your money get a good massage therapist & correct all the improper training techniques you implement.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I don't go to one and actually don't plan on it either. I'll stick to ice baths, foam rolling, and hanging upside down (forgot the name to use for it) for my recovery methods. They have worked for me for years and I don't see any reason they won't continue to work for me. Now I do have a friend who's a Phys Therapist and when something is fucked up I get help from him. He fixed my shoulders so I could train again since I have a tear and severe impingements.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Usually have my Gf walk up and down the back till something pops.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic