Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What Does Your User Name Mean?

R

ragamuffin

Sep 10, 2010
Used to mix sound for reggae bands in Dallas years ago. Jamaican friend of mine started calling me that, so it stuck.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Hummingbirds in flight have the highest metabolism of all animals, 100x that of an elephant and 30% of their body is flight muscle but, I just drive too fast. I'm the humming blur that just weaved past you 'cause you too slooooow.

Last edited:
dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
OW and i were in bed talking about different body types , and how we hate the connotation "curvy" has in society.... but that is how he would have described me at the time, though not with the standard definition of it..... so as we were thinking of a user name, he said it should have something to do with my body WITHOUT curvy in it lol.... anyways it came full circle to the "danger curves ahead" warning signs on the roads and was spun from that.... I like it, I think it is fun, and laugh when I see those road signs nowadays ....

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
I was just peeing with the boys and, well nevermind........................

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
the opposite of how I fish
big time catch and release.. (unless I'm going to consume)

I have a private lake (40acres) with very large trophies in it. Official record in my lake is 15lbs and change.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
My name is easy, I'm BrotherIron b/c my wife is SS (Sistersteel).

bma1810

bma1810

Oct 9, 2011
mine just sucks. something i came up with quick. if i had known id still be around 7 years later id have come up with something better!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I have a private lake (40acres) with very large trophies in it. Official record in my lake is 15lbs and change.

gaad DANG THATS AWESOME,,, One of my favorite pastymes fresh water angling in my basstracker- trolling the weeded areas nothing like it

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
gaad DANG THATS AWESOME,,, One of my favorite pastymes fresh water angling in my basstracker- trolling the weeded areas nothing like it

I haven't been out there in 2 years. A bunch of friends of mine who I allow to fish it tell me they've been getting broken off like crazy this year. I'm excited to get out there finally next year. We stocked it with the Florida strain back in 1980 and it's been flourishing ever since. 40acres and it's 25feet in the deepest area. It's mostly around 8-10 in a lot of the areas and I put a ton of fallen timber in it for structure. I always use Zoom soft plastics. Caught all my trophies with the Zoom Super Fluke (smokin silver color pattern).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic