Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What Does Your User Name Mean?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
What does your user name mean and why did you pick it?

Me: IronInsanity just represents the mentality I try to maintain in the gym... even if a controlled insanity - i.e., I don't do stupid things to produce injury. That means I listen to my body but take it to the edge.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
My original name was "oneanddone", implying that I was just going to run one cycle to bust through a plateau and then I wouldn't touch them again. During my first cycle I realized that it would need to be changed to "someanddone", and now I should probably change it again to "holyshitI'mnevergoingtostopbecauseIloveitanddone".

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
My original name was "oneanddone", implying that I was just going to run one cycle to bust through a plateau and then I wouldn't touch them again. During my first cycle I realized that it would need to be changed to "someanddone", and now I should probably change it again to "holyshitI'mnevergoingtostopbecauseIloveitanddone".

Lololol........... repped!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011

LOL i have always wondered about your name. HSINGTSBILIAD- that doesnt look very cool :D

when i had to change my name due to having a stalker i had to pick something fast and so i went with AllTheWay because i am not going to stop until i am all the way to the body that i want, which lets face it, will never happen so i will always be working at it!

Reactions: SAD
TexasSoldier

TexasSoldier

Sep 30, 2011
LOL i have always wondered about your name. HSINGTSBILIAD- that doesnt look very cool :D

when i had to change my name due to having a stalker i had to pick something fast and so i went with AllTheWay because i am not going to stop until i am all the way to the body that i want, which lets face it, will never happen so i will always be working at it!

But you should be plenty proud of where you are right now! :) I choose TexasSoldier because I live in texas and until almost 4 years agao I was a soldier. In my heart I always will be. I almost went with cowboysoldier or cowboydad but TexasSoldier works. Lol at heart I am cowboy and where my hat and boots almost everywhere. And my kdis are my world! Rasing them alone is hard but sooooooooo worth it. I am very blessed to have help from their Nana who lives less than a mile from me.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Mine has to do with the video game Halo, and a side note I don't play video games LOL...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
My mother gave me this name. Its been my role in a lot of situations and because I tend to think about things carefully. A friend of mine pointed out that its a character from a series of video games called Legacy of Kain. Kain is the character displayed in my Avi. I actually picked up the game after hearing this and its one of my favorite series of games (other than HALO and a couple others).

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Mine was my call-sign assigned to me by my tac team leader. It has nothing to do with my position in the team, but my stature. During a training exercise one day, I was able to see the opposing force over the top of some very dense brush and see that we would have been walking directly into an ambush. Had it not been a training run, it would've meant the difference between life and death. From then on I was known as Overwatch, or Samsquanch if we were in the woods.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
my legs after I started tren and got a lil crazy with the dosages on ed shoots

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Mine is my sig. which is the way i live my life.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Bybon originates from a red sandstone found in Olympia, Greece that weighs 315lbs and that reads ""Bybon son of Phola, has lifted me over [his] head with one hand." The stone has a little area carved out to be a hand grip.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I chose mine because a I'm a county boy. Small town country living helped instill some very good life lessons that have shaped me to the person I am now. Plus love, hunting , fishing (noodling), bonfires and field parties

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic