Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

What Does Your User Name Mean?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
First board i signed up for asked for a handle, wasnt sure what a handle was, thought maybe a screen name but wasnt sure. I had just finished playing Mortal Kombat and Raiden came to mind ( fav character is actually scorpion ) and the rest is history.

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
I was bored at work surfing the net when I found this awesome forum.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I'm a nice guy, and considered more of an extrovert. Willing to give advice and chat with strangers, I have no problem making new friends and enjoying life's funny shit...

When I'm in the middle of a set, it's not to be social. It's definitely not to make friends, and it's never so I can hear how your day has been.

When I'm pushing heavy shit, I'm at war with myself - It's extremely personal. I don't give a fuck about you or anyone else. It's my time to be completely selfish, to calculatingly destroy muscle fibers and torch body fat.

I'm married, I have kids, and this is my outlet, my alone time. It's meditative and calming, even though I may be seeing stars and fighting back vomit.

So if you look at me and think, "Hey, this guy seems like someone I can open up to," as I'm pressing 18 plates on the leg press, please... GO AWAY.

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
hmmm big stories behind all names mine is just a nickname i grew up with.on a few other boards i use the name badpuppy.well they always said i was the bad puppy of the litter lol

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
im such a nice person and im italian.

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
some real good ones over here. mine is self explanitory to my fellow devil dogs and maybe rangers. i think they are probably the only ones that get it. it has to do with what i did for a living for a period of time

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
I use to ski super g when i was way younger.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I'm a smidgen under 7' tall.if you call a smidgen 18"

E

EpicThighGrrl2

TID Lady Member
Jun 7, 2012
Hi folks, I'm new here, I guess telling you what my username means is as good an introductions as any ...

I've got big (muscular) thighs, always have, and when I stumbled upon that de-motivational poster of the 'epic thighs girl' on the interwebz it was like, "bingo, that's gonna be my username from now on!". So there it is :)

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Cool story and welcome aboard.

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
means...that there is only two bad mother fckrs in this world and i am still look'n for the other one

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic