Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What does daily eating look like for you ?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
how the **** are you strong and weigh over 200lbs on that? I feed my dogs more than that, I eat more than that during my workout. lol

It's all about the jack3d.... and I am an endo.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
for everyone who seems to think they eat alot and cant gain weight this was 3.5 weeks out from my last show. You need to work your foods up just like you do your weights weekly:

DRINK 1.5 GALLON OF WATER DAILY

1. MULTI VIT/MULTI MINERAL WITH FIRST MEAL
2. SUPER ANTIOXIDANT WITH FIRST MEAL
3. 1000MG VIT C WITH FIRST MEAL
4. 99MG POTASSIUM WITH FIRST MEAL
5. CALCIUM CITRATE 600MG WITH FIRST MEAL AND BEFORE BED
6. MAGNESIUM CITRATE 500MG WITH FIRST MEAL AND BEFORE BED
7. FOLIC ACID TAB WITH EVERY MEAL
8. CARNITINE 500MG WITH FIRST MEAL, PRE-WORKOUT,POST WORKOUT, BEFORE BED
9. B-6 25MG WITH FIRST MEAL

EAT WITHIN ONE HOUR OF WAKING. IT SHOULD BE THE SAME TIME DAILY

MEAL 1:10 EGG WHITES WITH 2 WHOLE EGGS 2 CUP OATMEAL (DRY MEASURE)

TRAIN WITHIN 2HRS OF THIS MEAL:

PRE-WORKOUT: 1 CUP BLUEBERRIES W 500MG CARNITINE,1500MG BCAA,GLUTMAINE

10MIN INTERVAL: STEPMILL: 2MIN LEVEL 6/2MIN LEVEL 3/FOR 10MIN TOTAL
TRAIN:(SEE REVISED TRAINING SCHEDULE)
POST TRAINING: 10MIN STEPMILL LEVEL 4

MEAL 2: 12OZ COOKED TILAPIA WITH 10OZ COOKED WHITE POTATO

MEAL 3: 10oz COOKED CHICKEN W 12OZ SWEET POTATO

MEAL 4: 10OZ COOKED CHICKEN WITH 2 CUP WHITE RICE

PRE-WORKOUT: 1 CUP BLUEBERRIES W 500MG CARNITINE, 1500MG BCAA, GLUTAMINE
10MIN INTERVAL: STEPMILL: 2MIN LEVEL 6/2MIN LEVEL 3/FOR 10MIN TOTAL
TRAIN(SEE REVISED TRAINING SCHEDULE
POST TRAINING: 10MIN STEPMILL LEVEL 4

MEAL 5: 12oz TILAPIA W 6oz ANGEL HAIR PASTA(DRY MEASURE)

MEAL 6:8OZ 90% LEAN GROUND BEEF WITH 1 1/2CUP WHITE RICE & 1/2 BUNCH ASPARAGUS

MEAL 7:8OZ 90% LEAN GROUND BEEF WITH 1 1/2CUP WHITE RICE & 1/2 BUNCH ASPARAGUS

ADJUST TIMES TO 2.5HRS AND MEALS ACCORDING TO YOUR SCHEDULE. ASK QUESTIONS

Very nice crowman, thank you for posting that. What's the macro break down on this?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Please tell me how I can't gain weight? 43 5'9 178-180
No cardio at all this winter
Lift 5 days a week mon-fri

You have get your cals up. Dont be hesitant to eat a cheeseburger or pizza followed by some ice cream. You will gain some body fat, but you will lose it eventually. Eat what you want when you want, if you want to gain.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
You have get your cals up. Dont be hesitant to eat a cheeseburger or pizza followed by some ice cream. You will gain some body fat, but you will lose it eventually. Eat what you want when you want, if you want to gain.

Bingo, and force feed. Eat when you're not hungry, the. Eat again. Haha

Eat more calorie dense foods.

It's rough, but you'll adjust.

G

grind4it

Oct 30, 2012
Here's my typical day this time of year;

1. One small carton egg beaters, 2 whole eggs, 4 slices Zeek bread, 1oz cheddar cheese, 1 cup black coffee.

One A Day, 1200mg Lecithin, 1 asprin and DHEA

2. 8oz lean ground beef, 1 cup rice, 1 cup black beans, 2 tbls Salsa

3. Post workout 1-1/2 Scoops Whey ISO, 1 cup oats, 5g Creatine
4. 30-45 minutes later 4oz (dry) pasta, 8oz lean ground beef, 1/2 cup pasta sauce

One a day, asprin, lecithin

5. 5oz Tuna, 2 slices Zeek bread, 1 tbls mayonnaise 1 tsp mustard

6. 8oz lean steak, 16oz white potato

7. When I wake up to piss I drink a premade shake; 1 scoop Casein, 1 scoop Whey, 1 cup Oats, 5g Creatine

I drink 1-1-1/2 gallons of water and usally have a Starbucks black tea without sweetener.

This time of year I allow myself two cheat meals a week.....usally burgers and ice cream

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Please tell me how I can't gain weight? 43 5'9 178-180
No cardio at all this winter
Lift 5 days a week mon-fri

Forgot to add, dump the protein bars and shakes for solid whole foods. Unless u absolutely have to, then bars and shakes.

S

Sma

Jan 19, 2014
Forgot to add, dump the protein bars and shakes for solid whole foods. Unless u absolutely have to, then bars and shakes.

I agree with your first post about not being afraid to eat pizza , and burgers. But I think shakes and protein bars are good quality cals that are not filling that he could add to his meals not eat as a meal though. Good advice though. Alot of guys who are freak status forget that to jump weight classes they had to hit the buffets etc even though now they eat fairly clean and lower calories to maintain there size. New muscle takes alot alot more calories then most people think .

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I'm just going to throw it out there that I am generally jealous of the food consumed in here

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Very nice crowman, thank you for posting that. What's the macro break down on this?

honestly i never did macro with my last coach. All we did was increase oz's of food based on how i looked weekly. i just got back into it and my current with a new coach is done by macro. The goal is to start me low and bring me up seeing what I can do. He started be at 3200 cals, by day 3 i told him i was going to eat a wall. Im riding out 10days at 3700 cals and then were going to re asses and increase from there. I basically quit eating and training for 2mo while i was sick and in an out of the hospital so were just seeing what I need to progress over the next year working together.
My current is 288 protein, 404 carbs, 95g fat. This is the first time ive counted. i can already tell I can definitely increase those numbers as im hungry still lol.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
honestly i never did macro with my last coach. All we did was increase oz's of food based on how i looked weekly. i just got back into it and my current with a new coach is done by macro. The goal is to start me low and bring me up seeing what I can do. He started be at 3200 cals, by day 3 i told him i was going to eat a wall. Im riding out 10days at 3700 cals and then were going to re asses and increase from there. I basically quit eating and training for 2mo while i was sick and in an out of the hospital so were just seeing what I need to progress over the next year working together.
My current is 288 protein, 404 carbs, 95g fat. This is the first time ive counted. i can already tell I can definitely increase those numbers as im hungry still lol.

Also i forgot, i get 2 1k cal per week cheat meals.

S

Sma

Jan 19, 2014

That meal plan has a lot more then 400 carbs and 290 protein

From what I count it's 380 protein (animal sources) 590 starch 15 fibre fat I didn't bother let's say 100 since you were off on the other macros ... This is 4840 calories not counting additional cals like protein in rice and potatoes and oats which is another 250/300 calories putting you over 5000 calories a day .

How much do u weigh ? You must be a big mofo

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic