Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
giphy.gif

TainoWarrior

TainoWarrior

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2010
hahaha very funny Cabron. I dont like the color scheme :) I havent decided yet to be honest. But I will post once I get them in . Ive been busy with doctor appointments for my son Ricardo aka Rico. FD you mad brah? Its not my fault youre not a real ninja....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
How do they sound?

TainoWarrior

TainoWarrior

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2010
How do they sound?
As soon as they come in IC I will post it here . But according to other reviews they sound very good . But I will post once they get here and Ive had a chance to test them out ..

TainoWarrior

TainoWarrior

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2010
Whats good everyone, I received the iBeFree Bluetooth in ear headphones today. Long story short. They sound crisp and the bass is perfect. I paired them with my Axon 7 smartphone which has a built-in DAC using Dolby Atmos which sounds phenomenal. I tested them with FLAC files. These badboys provided a perfect blend of high-mid-low balance, dynamic range. They fit and dont fall out. So far I am pleased that I didnt have to spend so much for a good set. I wanna take the time out and thank everyone that shared their opinions on this topic. https://usa.1more.com/products/ibfree-bluetooth-in-ear-headphones?variant=24255014535

ibefree1.jpg

Attachments

• ibefree2.jpg
    ibefree2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 143
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic