Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

What brand of headphones?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I use a pair of bose headphones I purchased 2 years ago for almost $200. They are not wireless...I have heard wireless is not as effective as the wired ones, but maybe technology has advanced....And yes I roller derby on Friday evenings at the Elks Lodge

TainoWarrior

TainoWarrior

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2010
I use a pair of bose headphones I purchased 2 years ago for almost $200. They are not wireless...I have heard wireless is not as effective as the wired ones, but maybe technology has advanced....And yes I roller derby on Friday evenings at the Elks Lodge
Ah yes Bose. Them noise cancellation over the ear. Ok . thans FD. Back in the day I too skated. Had a nice pair of skates with Chicago plates and jump bars. 1979 was when i first got mine. Elks lodge? Ha I dont believe you. But hey who knows you may be serious.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I like Beats but Skull Candy headphones are just as good sound quality for half the price. I have wireless over the ear "fuck off" headphones and I use ear buds as well. Really depends what kinda mood I'm in

TainoWarrior

TainoWarrior

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2010
I like Beats but Skull Candy headphones are just as good sound quality for half the price. I have wireless over the ear "fuck off" headphones and I use ear buds as well. Really depends what kinda mood I'm in
Something to think about. I've never tried skullcandy. Thanks HA.

TainoWarrior

TainoWarrior

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2010
Read the reviews. Bose . enough said. Damn there are some great choices. Thanks Schultz. Them things seem dope.

TainoWarrior

TainoWarrior

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2010
Free is good. Reminds me of the movie Amistad. " Give us free" lol.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I prefer Skull candy myself... I have some wireless Beats2 earbuds now I got as a gift and I don't hear $200 worth of audio quality (don't waste your money)... Skull Candy sounds just as good for half the price... but my princess already said that...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic