Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

What brand of headphones?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

Just be careful shopping for these. Jaybird is one of the most counterfeited headphones on the market. Even the ones coming from Amazon have been fakes.

I ended up buying the Bose Soundsports instead. They still sound very, very good and have been proving to be very durable. If you want top of the line, Bose Quietctrontrol buds are pretty awesome too, but a lot more expensive.

J

JackedNCut

Oct 1, 2015
Does everyone link Blue Tooth to their phone? Im thinking I'm old school rocking my ipod shuffle.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Does everyone link Blue Tooth to their phone? Im thinking I'm old school rocking my ipod shuffle.

Once you experience the freedom of a wireless bluetooth device, it's really hard to go back. Less wear and tear on the headphones themselves, you can leave your phone in your gym bag or out of the way while you workout etc. Sometimes my headphones go dead and I have ot use my back up Bose (wired) and I hate it.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
For a long time I had the diskman
In the fanny pack. I'm
Bad about just staying with what works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TainoWarrior

TainoWarrior

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2010
For yrs ive been using an ipod shuffle. Last yr i started using my phone. I miss being able to clip it and forget about it. Everyone always wants to text when its gym time.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
For yrs ive been using an ipod shuffle. Last yr i started using my phone. I miss being able to clip it and forget about it. Everyone always wants to text when its gym time.

I thought u incorporated the Cuban shuffle in your Zumba classes

TainoWarrior

TainoWarrior

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2010
Cubano ? Nah .. Puerto Rican shuffle brah. Zumba! Nope Rumba yes.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic